PDA

View Full Version : Abee Normal's Final Thoughts -Parks & Cruise

AbeeNormal
01-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Cast:

Me - Abee Normal (AKA Chris)40 in Feb. Yeah!!!
DH- Jeff - 37
DS - Jack - 7
DS - Jones - 6
Lee (Abee's Mom) Age is a # her's isn't listed
MIL - Cruise Only
FIL - Cruise Only

We really enjoyed the few parks we able to see in the 3 days we were there. I am very used to Disneyland being from the West Coast and some things about WDW really surpised me. Some were obvious like size (wholy cow) but one thing I didn't understand was how short some of the rides seemed, I thought why have all this space and not make these rides a good long length.

I was amazed at how well we ate. I thought it would be junk food all the way, and it wasn't at all. We ate some of the nicest restauarants and we were in an amuzement park for heaven sakes. That was great.

The monorail didn't work on night due to a train going down and it really made for a huge crowd that didn't know what to do, the CM's handled it really well I thought by walking around and asking people where they were trying to go, and telling them what to do to get there. Great Job Guy's.

I never new it could get so cold in Florida we saw temps in the 40's and folks that was bruttle, I know I'm from CA but I've been in cold. That was a bit much.

I loved the Poly, my DH wasn't as impressed he was leaning towards the Grand Floridian for next time. That's more his style, I really liked all fo the foliage at the Poly and all of the Aloha's everywhere you went. Especially the lobby what a treat.

NASCAR Experience - Sending you to the Kennel to get a ride was a bit odd but the experience itself was like none other - The experience is worth every penny spent and more. PM me if anyone needs any info on this experience.

There is nothing like Cruising on one of Disney's amazing ships - For details on this experience please go to the DCL section

And of course the biggest part of this trip has been all of you with your great advise, your wonderful journey's, some of the best restaurant critics are right here on this sight. You don't need any books or journals or passports to find out about WDW you just need to be right here. I love you all for helping to to have the experience of a lifetime.

Please let me know if this works - on my homepage I tried to put a link to all of our pictures of the trip, if someone has the time to go there and tell me if they were ablt to see the pictures, I would be greatful. Thanks so much.
Happy Journey's and I'll see you there

Pictures are now on my homepage Just click the link and all of our vacation photo's are there.

mdearmas
01-25-2008, 02:38 PM
Just letting you know I didn't see the link to the pictures on your page. i would love to see some of them though.

:goofy:

pdrlkr
01-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

Beach Club Babe
01-26-2008, 08:57 AM
I'm glad you had such a great experience!

MauiMouse
01-26-2008, 09:15 AM
Glad that you have a fantastic time at Walt Disney World. :mickey:

pogo
01-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience's during your vacation. :mickey:

I'm glad you enjoyed everything. :D

I wish I could see your photo's but I could not find a link. :(

Hair_Razor
01-26-2008, 01:13 PM
I can't wait to see pictures! Your trip reports have been fun. If you need help figuring out how to link you pics, pm me Cantgetenough helped me out (thank you, btw)

faline
01-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Glad you enjoyed your stay at the Poly! It's my favorite resort!

dolphinmickey9170
01-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm sorry, but there isn't a link to be found. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.:mickey:

mouseketeer mom
01-29-2008, 11:47 AM
I am dying to see your pics! I can't find them tho! I'll be patient and check again later.

AbeeNormal
01-29-2008, 01:33 PM
Sorry for the delay on the pictures. I went to Webshots & signed up, I did a download of all my pics but it took forever, so I'm not sure if I did it right. I am going to check tonight and try to get the link set up.

Again sorry for the delay. :geek:

Altair
01-29-2008, 02:06 PM
If you are abeenormal68 they are there. :thumbsup: Yes it will take a long time to upload over 300 photos.

Kairi_7378
01-29-2008, 05:35 PM
Abee, Thanks for sharing your trip and your cruise with us. It certainly sounds like you had the vacation of a lifetime! You were so excited about this trip, and I am glad that you had such an incredible time!

AbeeNormal
01-29-2008, 06:25 PM
:thumbsup:

RedheadWriter
01-30-2008, 03:41 PM
:thumbsup:Awesome trip, awesome pictures.