PDA

View Full Version : May crowds

Epcot guy
01-25-2008, 01:02 PM
As I usually go in Jan. to see the mouse i was unable to go so now me and the girls are going in May. Never been there before at that time and was wondering if anyone could give me some insight on the crowds, weather and if anything at that time is going on (ex.pop warner, conventions)that would put major amounts of people in the park. I'll be down there from May 11th to the 17th. Thanks

Tygger7
01-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome to Intercot! Looks like you'll be there the same time I am in May!

We used to go around spring break, or around the 4th of July...but not any more. We love going in May...crowds are great and the weather is fantastic. Not too hot, not too cold, not the rainy season yet. The only other event going on in May this year is the Flower & Garden Festival at Epcot, but it doesn't seem to dramatically impact the crowds.

Feel free to post with any other questions, and enjoy your trip!!

RoosMomKanga
01-25-2008, 01:35 PM
Early-mid May is our favorite time. F&G doesn't seem to effect crowds. It can get very hot (we've had 95º few days) so be prepared. I hate crowds:crowd: and it's not awful then!:thumbsup:

gauvin4
01-25-2008, 01:50 PM
May is a great time to go. I went a few years ago and found the crowds VERY managable. The weather can get quite hot, but not too humid. I think you will love it.

01-25-2008, 11:52 PM
We were there May 19th - 25th. Crowds were manageable and the weather was beautiful. This was our first time going in May and would go again but maybe a little earlier in the month. There have been so many posts stating how May is such a great month that I feel the message is getting out and May will soon be very crowded.

jedimick08
01-26-2008, 10:00 AM
We are also going this May. The weather can be hot but not as humid as the summer months. Crowds are very managable. Even when we went one time during Star Wars Weekends.e