PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant a the waterparks

TFrauts
01-24-2008, 12:39 AM
We are going to WDW in sept28-Oc 5....If everything goes accordingly, I plan on being about 5 monhs prenant....since waterslides will no be an opion, which waterpark would have the most for me to do?
Thanks

wendy*darling
01-24-2008, 07:08 AM
Both water parks have a Lazy River attraction- but I prefer the one at Typhoon Lagoon. More shade, lusher feel to the whole park.

The wave pool at TL is also fun- but beware- those waves are STRONG! Even in the shallow areas.

Blizzard Beach has a lazy river- more sun, but also very nice. And their Meltaway Bay has gentle bobbing waves- nothing that will knock you down like at TL.

So- if it's blazing hot out- I'd go to TL- you'll appreciate the shade more. If it's nicer, more moderate weather- I'd go to BB.

vamaggie
01-24-2008, 08:13 AM
If I were you I would forgo the waterpark and the extra cost since you will not be able to enjoy the full experience. If everyone else in your group is planning on a day at the waterpark, why not use the money you would use for your ticket to the waterpark and see about getting a pregnancy massage or pedicure or some pampering for you? Just my thought.

DisneyDD2
02-03-2008, 01:40 AM
I might agree with vamaggie. We went this past September. My DW was 6 months pregnant. She went a slower pace than my DS and I. She and my mother enjoyed a tea at the GF one day. But you could also have an enjoyable, relaxing time at a water park, too.