PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Ornaments...

alynno3000
01-23-2008, 11:30 PM
Other than the Christmas Shop in Downtown D, where else can I find Christmas ornaments?
Thank you!!!

elmjimmlm
01-23-2008, 11:43 PM
There is a store in the Studios that we boughts some great Christmas stuff...I cant remember the name of it but it is on the street going toward TOT on the right hand side near Beauty and the Beast...There is also a Christmas store in MK near HM that is great...If you cant find anything to buy it is worth being there and smelling the cinnamon in the air...

SBETigg
01-24-2008, 06:14 AM
There's a Christmas shop in the MK near Liberty Tree Tavern. We bought our souvenir ornaments there last year.

Dragongirlx
01-24-2008, 07:06 AM
There is a christmas shop in Germany in Epcot which has some lovely ornaments - we buy something there every trip

ThanxForNoticin
01-24-2008, 12:38 PM
There is a very nice shop in the MK. Also, all the resorts will usually have a small area with Christmas ornaments specific to that resort.

MsMin
01-25-2008, 12:36 PM
The stores in MK and the Studios are great as mentioned. I collect the miniature annual plate ornament and can find it at either of those shops.
I love to make a trip to the outlet mall and find some ornaments on sale when I have the chance.

wdwnomad
01-25-2008, 10:16 PM
MouseGears in Epcot always has a nice selection of Christmas ornaments too.

#1donaldfan
01-27-2008, 08:53 AM
your getting a lot of good info....we like the store in the MK....it's just the one we get ours from .....good hunting...

jpH/keD
01-27-2008, 09:32 AM
The shop in DHS is the best!!!! We went there (Nov 07) and loved the ornaments. We didnt buy them that day because we were going to DTD the next day and we figured that was THE place so we waited! Everything we wanted in DTD was GONE!!SOLD OUT!! So we made a mad dash back to then, MGM and got what we wanted in the first place!! We also liked the Christmas Shoppe in MK in Liberty Square! Have soooo much fun shopping!! :thumbsup: