PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Cinnamon Pretzels

splashtest
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Does the MK still have the sugar cinnamon pretzels? I don't remember seeing them on my last trip.:confused:

disneymom15
01-23-2008, 04:32 PM
I couldn't find them either. They are so good.

Mousefever
01-23-2008, 04:57 PM
I didn't remember seeing pretzels with cinnamon and sugar, but the churros were really yummy!

:dory:

mrsgaribaldi
01-23-2008, 06:09 PM
Does the MK still have the sugar cinnamon pretzels? I don't remember seeing them on my last trip.:confused:

I love them and I couldn't find them either:mickey: Sometimes we go to Downtown Disney to get a cinnamon pretzel from Wetzels Pretzels. I love them too:thumbsup:

Jared
01-23-2008, 06:28 PM
I'm not sure about the item you're referring to, but the Kringla Bakeri og Cafe in the Norway pavilion of Epcot offers sweet pretzels with raisins and almonds. I know there used to be a stand in Fantasyland with the cinnamon-sugar pretzels, but I'm not sure if it still exists.

me...
01-23-2008, 06:39 PM
As far as I know they stopped selling the Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels when they moved the Pretzel cart from in front of PVH. It was one of my favorite things to get there. Oh well. If they ever stop selling the dole whips then I will be mad : )

-Christie

splashtest
01-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Darn...those were just sooo good. Looks like I may have to cross them of my list for this trip....boo Hoo!!!:mad: