PDA

View Full Version : I need some help from Dinseyland visitors

Patricia
01-23-2008, 01:28 PM
I need a favour from someone in the Disneyland area.

As you all know I have a a daycare. One of my families will be going to Disneyland for spring break. The best part... It's a SURPRISE for the kids! They're telling the kids they are going to Seattle to shop, when they arrive there (to change planes) they want to hand the kids a bag containing a letter saying they are going to Disneyland. So, they asked if I knew anyone that goes to the parks regularly that we could send money ahead to for purchasing a couple of Disney items to add to the letter bag. They'd pay for shipping it to me as well.

We discussed it and thought maybe the Dream Ears with their names, autograph books and pens. Maybe some Disney dollars if they are still available? They're open to any ideas.

Thanks for any help!

Chescat
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
I need a favour from someone in the Disneyland area.

As you all know I have a a daycare. One of my families will be going to Disneyland for spring break. The best part... It's a SURPRISE for the kids! They're telling the kids they are going to Seattle to shop, when they arrive there (to change planes) they want to hand the kids a bag containing a letter saying they are going to Disneyland. So, they asked if I knew anyone that goes to the parks regularly that we could send money ahead to for purchasing a couple of Disney items to add to the letter bag. They'd pay for shipping it to me as well.

We discussed it and thought maybe the Dream Ears with their names, autograph books and pens. Maybe some Disney dollars if they are still available? They're open to any ideas.

Thanks for any help!
I will probably be going in the next week or so to the park, I can ask. I'm wondering if we can also ask Ladyvader since DLR might have the same policies as WDW in something like this. I'll ask her also.

Patricia
01-23-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm actually looking for someone to do the shopping privately. :)

The shipping costs that Disney charges are more than the items are worth.

Blue Genie
01-23-2008, 08:33 PM
Well I was going to DLR this sat. but send it's going to rain on Sat day are plans are cancel. I won't be going to Disney now until sometime in Feb.

Chescat
01-23-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm actually looking for someone to do the shopping privately. :)

The shipping costs that Disney charges are more than the items are worth.
Well I guess I did a quick read, oops! Patti let me know what you need. :thumbsup:

Patricia
01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Thanks Cat!

I was worried I was starting to have VMK newsletter speak. You know.. say something and it can take on several meanings. :blush:

RicksCafe
01-26-2008, 02:22 AM
Patti...

As your friend...

I will honour your desire to misspell words such as colour and favour.

I will even look the other way when you are busy at the theatre since I know that's not the centre of your life anymore.

And I will earnestly endeavour not to throw myself in the harbour when you sit all day on your coach or just laze generally aboat your hoase.

But... that misspelling of Disneyland in your thread title is about to drive me batty, patti.

Ricks (who is trying to be civilised aboat this)

Patricia
01-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Tricks, thank you for the skilful edit. Your cheque is in the mail!

You will get no arguement from me that Disneyland is indeed spelt [sic] incorrectly. Perhaps I should try to memorise the differences between American, Canadian and British English before I type anymore dialogue.

Thanks for not making a judgement on my misspelling of colour and favour.
I apologise in advance If your banque refuses to cash that cheque. :blush:

Patti (who still has her sense of humour)

pjbs35a
01-26-2008, 02:57 PM
I am always availabe to do Disney shopping if someone will send me round trip airline tickets, hotel accomodations, park passes, meal ticket, car rental, and tons of extra cash for spending money. Is that asking too much ??? :blush:

Patricia
01-26-2008, 03:31 PM
Frankie, that is not asking too much.

I'll ask the parents on Monday. :)

RicksCafe
01-28-2008, 04:28 PM
You will get no arguement from me that Disneyland is indeed spelt [sic] incorrectly.Sic?

Your reply includes sic?

Oh my, patti. Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?

Ricks (who still cannot help patti in whatever it is she is asking for in this thread)

Patricia
01-28-2008, 06:42 PM
Yes, it included [sic] but don't quote me on that.

:funny:

LittleDragonErin
01-28-2008, 07:42 PM
You could do the pin/lanyard thing like they do when you book a trip through Disney Travel.

Patricia
01-29-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks Dragon!

I totally forgot I could addict them to pins. :D

LittleDragonErin
01-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Thanks Dragon!

I totally forgot I could addict them to pins. :D

That's how they got me. Lol!

-_-' Sigh.