PDA

View Full Version : ADR Prompts

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 01:08 PM
Is there anyway around all of the prompts? How many times do I have to let them know when my last trip was and how many trips I've taken since 2003?

splashtest
01-23-2008, 02:52 PM
I don't believe there is. Sorry.

dteed
01-23-2008, 03:43 PM
Not that I know of if you find a way please post it.

Bohms4
01-23-2008, 04:02 PM
Not that I know of if you find a way please post it.

Will do!! ;)

splashtest
01-24-2008, 10:15 AM
I always liked them. They get me excited for the trip.

bleukarma
01-24-2008, 10:33 AM
I don’t think there is a way around it because your answers to the questions determines what department you are transferred to. When I interviewed for my reservation center position I interviewed for the “recurring” department, which takes care of all the people that have been there many times. I have no clue how the job in the recurring department would be different then the department that takes care of first time visitors (since I didn’t get the job) but that’s when I learned that your answers to the prompts actually determines what department you are sent to. :thumbsup:

Bohms4
01-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Thanks Bleu - that's what I figured but I would think once you type in your home phone # then they should automatically switch you to the right dept based on the first time the questions were answered. But I guess my answers will eventually change with the amount of times I go so there goes that theory!!!

DANAM
01-27-2008, 10:43 AM
I have to say sometimes I get confussed and say I have not visited before and I feel like it take twice as long. They give you the speech about character subject to change blah blah before every ADR #, and it is long and drug out. I wish there was a way to get around all those questions. I agree, they should be able to do that with your phone number. Come on it's Disney they do everything else.