PDA

View Full Version : Best seafood restaurant

BugeyedMuggy
01-23-2008, 12:39 PM
Going to be making ADR's soon and want to be really prepared. We eat so much red meat & pasta and was wondering the best place for seafood. We have the dining plan and are willing to use 2 table services or even pay out of pocket. Thanks for the feedback.

disneycouple2004
01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
We prefer these 4 in this order:
1. Coral Reef
2. Cap'n Jacks
3. Cape May
4. Fultons...

Narcoosies at the GF is very good..but it will cost you 2 credits each...we found the others to be comparable food, with less costs..:D

JMTStone
01-23-2008, 01:15 PM
We had our Thanksgiving dinner at the Coral Reef. I LOVED the aquarium! Beautiful surroundings and the service was excellent.:dory::fishbowl:

Belle_0717
01-23-2008, 01:19 PM
I have read mixed reviews on Coral Reef - and you need to make ADRs at the 180 mark.

DH and I love FULTON'S. The first time we went, I wasn't much of a fish eater and had the pork. DELICIOUS! Then when we returned several more times, I usually go with a fish of the day. Tilapia was great.

#1donaldfan
01-23-2008, 01:24 PM
I agree with the mixed reviews with Coral Reef, but this year I AM going to try it !!

We love Fulton's......we had ADRs for 6pm and we were at our table at 6:05 pm....I think it was a Sunday night. The food was awesome!!

We've heard good things with Captn' Jacks at DtD......sure looked nice, might try it soon too. :thumbsup:

SBETigg
01-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Narcoossee's is absolutely worth the two credits. It's wonderful, and a great location, too.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
01-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Coral Reef! The food, service and especially atmosphere was amazing. Go for it!

Chris :hatter:

splashtest
01-23-2008, 02:45 PM
If you check out the menus, you will notice that most places offer a fish plate of some sort. My favorite is the San Angel Inn in Mexico. They offer a fabulous dish with Tilapia. It is a must try!!

BluewaterBrad
01-23-2008, 03:01 PM
We like Fultons the best, but we also go to Capn Jacks for lobster and:marg: a lot!:mickey:

dteed
01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
The best seafood I had was at Artists Point. Clams and scalops I believe. I hated Fultons, but I eat alot of seafood. The best thing abour Fultons was the service.

Crow
01-23-2008, 08:31 PM
think i had tilapia at Coral Reef, wasnt bad
best sushi ive ever had was CA Grill

ElenitaB
01-23-2008, 08:45 PM
There are three signature restaurants that specialize in seafood at WDW: Narcoossee's (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/narcoossees.asp) at the Grand Floridian, Flying Fish (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/resorts/flyingfish.asp) at the Boardwalk and Todd English's Blue Zoo at the Dolphin. You can find reviews by fellow INTERCOTees here in the dining forum about Narcoossee's (by SBETigg) and about Flying Fish by natazu. Both restaurants sound awesome but I think that we'll be trying Narcoossee's if we do go for the DDP in February.

Hammer
01-23-2008, 10:32 PM
Um, Ellen, doesn't my review (http://intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=118737) of Narcoossee's count ;) ? No offense, Sherri, I just had to razz Ellen!

Seriously, I strongly recommend Narcoossee's. It was an exquisite experience :tasty: .

mouseaddict
01-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Another vote for Narcoossee's here..sooo good. The calamari appetizer is so wonderful, and the lobster is like candy.

ElenitaB
01-24-2008, 01:30 AM
Sorry, Christine! :notworth: Hope you can forgive me! :blush:

Natazu
01-24-2008, 04:41 AM
Flying Fish. didn't even have to think about it

SurferStitch
01-24-2008, 11:39 AM
Narcoossee's is our very favorite restaurant on all of WDW property (well, after V&A). They have the most amazingly sweet lobster I've ever had anywhere. Service is the best around, and we dine here on EVERY trip to WDW. In fact, in May we will dine there twice!

Fulton's would be next in line. Fabulous seafood, and excellent service. Not on the DDP, but well worth the OOP expense.

SBETigg
01-24-2008, 12:44 PM
Flying Fish. didn't even have to think about it

For you. I didn't even think of it until Ellen mentioned and it and then I did the mental head smack. Oh yeah, Flying Fish.

I want to try that one next time after reading your review. Plus, I've been hearing good things about it for years. And no offense taken, Christine. Narcoossee's is wonderful and worth the hype.