PDA

View Full Version : Lobster Eggs Benedict at 1900 Park Fare

BeccaO
01-23-2008, 12:32 PM
I don't know if anyone has ever had this, but it is out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were there last Friday the 18th for Breakfast and I just couldn't get enough of the lobster eggs benedict!!!! My husband came back to the table and said something about them having it and initially I thought, that sounds kind of strange! So, when I went up I thought I would give it a try and see what it was like. OH MY HEAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER TASTED ANYTHING LIKE IT!!!!! OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! It really kind of looks messy, but it tastes wonderfull!!!!:thumbsup:

mrsgaribaldi
01-23-2008, 06:13 PM
I don't eat lobster but it made me smile that you loved it so much:thumbsup: I've never gotten into seafood really. I'll take a waffle :mickey:

Jared
01-23-2008, 06:25 PM
Sounds like a pretty intense dish in the morning, but it seems delicious and quite upscale for a buffet item. I've never tried 1900 Park Fare for breakfast but was impressed by its dinner. I adore seafood, especially shellfish, so I'll keep this in mind for a future table service breakfast.

:tasty:

Hammer
01-23-2008, 07:54 PM
You had it at 1900 Park Fare? I know it is a menu item at the Grand Floridian Cafe (next door to 1900 Park Fare). If they have it now on the 1900 Park Fare buffet as well, that is a nice option for a character buffet.

Crow
01-23-2008, 08:21 PM
sounds good! ive never been there or anywhere in the GF to eat & doubt that i will but thanks for letting us know...just in case someday

samefay
01-29-2008, 09:32 AM
We were there on Saturday the 19th. I had to have two servings. I'm so glad we finally got to try this place for breakfast. The food here was amazing.
Now I need to go back so I can have dinner there!
Is it anyway possible to ever see and do all of the things that Disney has to offer? LOL

May524
01-29-2008, 10:38 AM
I tried this on our last trip and I LOVED IT! I thought it was SO incredible! :D However, my DH didn't agree! :sick: Oh well! That's why I love buffets, something for everyone!