PDA

View Full Version : Pinnochio Village Haus

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-23-2008, 10:43 AM
:D I never hear much about this restaurant, anyone have any comments?

moe513
01-23-2008, 10:46 AM
Figaro fries are delicious. It a cute place with a basic quick service food.

LarryBoy
01-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I liked it better when they served burgers, but I guess the menu was pretty similar to Pecos Bill's. It's still pretty good, and we eat there at least once a trip.

PinKy
01-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I believe this is the restaurant where they have a couple of "German inspired" quick service meals. Plus, some of the seating overlooks the boats in Small World. Definitely worth waiting for a table there.

Disneyatic
01-23-2008, 10:53 AM
This is probably our favorite CS place! Mainly because of the scenery. The setting is really cool and they have tables that overlook It's A Small World and you can watch the boats.
They have fries that have chili, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes and they are GREAT!

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-23-2008, 10:59 AM
This is probably our favorite CS place! Mainly because of the scenery. The setting is really cool and they have tables that overlook It's A Small World and you can watch the boats.
They have fries that have chili, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes and they are GREAT!

:D mmmm....although my arteries are cringing at the thought, my mouth is watering....I love chili cheese fries...they are just the ultimate in bad...we might just try this one instead of Columbia Harbor House

Dragongirlx
01-23-2008, 11:00 AM
We weren't there last year and I have to say it was the worst service we ever had. I asked for a pepperoni pizza and they gave me a vegtable one (yuk!) and they were really slow.
The restaurant wasn't all that clean either.
The only good part was looking out over a small world.

We could have just caught them on a bad day however

alpro2
01-23-2008, 11:03 AM
One of my favorite counter service restaurants in MK. They have a multi-grain panini sandwich that is very good. You can also sit upstairs outiside on the balcony overlooking Fantasyland. Nice setting, although I wouldn't recommend this during the summer.

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Mmmm Figaro Fries!!!!! :number1::mickey:

Bri
01-23-2008, 11:43 AM
We ate there on our trip in 2005. I wasn't too impressed with the food but maybe they have some different options since we've been there.

goofysbabe
01-23-2008, 12:01 PM
We ate there once when it was a burger place and then again after they changed it. It's nice to sit by IASW and watch the people, the food as I recall was not too bad. I believe we had cheese pizza, and some kind of panini. We had plenty of food of all of us to eat. Oh, I think this is where I tried a canaloni (that tubed dessert thing), was not impressed with that. We would probably return -I do remember it was a VERY, VERY crowded place.

like2workout
01-23-2008, 12:35 PM
in 10 trips to disneyworld, i didn't even know this was a restaurant! of course i had passed it many times, but thought it was mainly for decoration. i finally read about it and went on my last trip there last month (dec. 07) - now i love it! i ate there twice. the inside is decorated with several pinocchio characters which is great, and i ate outside both meals. it wasn't crowded at all and you can eat outside and watch all that's going on in fantasyland. plus they have a healthy item or two on the menu. i would definitely recommend it!

JMTStone
01-23-2008, 01:20 PM
My DD6 loves Pizza and had a BLAST waving to everyone riding past in the boats to IASW. Its her favorite ride... when we rode it after going to eat, she was mad that nobody waved to her.

mickeymousedabomb
01-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Our family really enjoyed Pinn Vill Haus! On our most recent trip we ate lunch here. We all thought the selection was good and the scenery was great! Can anyone tell me if there is seating up stairs and where are the coo-coo clocks??

DizNee143
01-23-2008, 01:29 PM
i liked it better before they changed the menu...me and my family swore they had the best burgers of all of MK..even though we know they all use the same ones lol...havent eatten there yet since this new menu..and im not really sure that i will..

Tinkerfreak
01-23-2008, 01:47 PM
in 10 trips to disneyworld, i didn't even know this was a restaurant! of course i had passed it many times, but thought it was mainly for decoration. i finally read about it and went on my last trip there last month (dec. 07) - now i love it! i ate there twice. the inside is decorated with several pinocchio characters which is great, and i ate outside both meals. it wasn't crowded at all and you can eat outside and watch all that's going on in fantasyland. plus they have a healthy item or two on the menu. i would definitely recommend it!

We also never knew this was there and went by it every year. Last year DD and I found it after she had done BBB and we loved it. We will definately try it again on our next trip.

Disney Doll
01-23-2008, 02:03 PM
I haven't been since the menu change mainly because the last time we were there it was extremely crowded. Then again Fantasyland in general is no place to be in the middle of the afternoon. :crowd: We plan to try it out on our next trip, but we'll go for an early lunch to try and beat the crowds.

kathiep
01-23-2008, 03:29 PM
I think we've eaten there on just about every trip.

Had dinner there once during EMH - mostly due to lack of other open places to eat. It was OK.

Had lunch there last September and everyone was happy. The food was good, not great, but good. The entire family found something they were happy with.

But the theming is fantastic. We love waving to everyone on IASW!

BelleLovesTheBeast
01-23-2008, 09:04 PM
It is my favorite counter service restaurant in the MK. It is a cute place and has great sandwiches! We eat there every trip.

porfer08
01-24-2008, 01:13 AM
We made the mistake of going there right at noon and the place was more than crowded. 'People were arguing over an empty table' crowded.

The lines were herendously long, but we ate there anyways. When we finally got the food and table, it was cold. He just had to take it back because it was actually ice cold. Once we got hot food it was pretty okay. The figaro fries were alright, as was the turkey panini. Nothing fabulous.

We might go again, but I'd much rathar have Peco Bill's, or Cosmic Rays.

Kenny1113
01-24-2008, 09:15 AM
We have done this one before, as others have said they have a few healthy items to choose from, and fun to watch the boats launch for iasw. The best part was last May when we went my DS6 and his friend had bought swords while at MK and one of the CM from the village haus was running around the empty resturant sword fighting with them. They LOVED it !!!!!

MickeyMousse
01-24-2008, 10:23 AM
We have attempted to eat here many times and the place is always packed! I always relate that to decent food or is it because of its location?? We open the door, sneak a peek then usually head over to Cosmic Rays or Pecos Bills!

lightyearfan
01-24-2008, 02:09 PM
me and dw have eaten here a few times and it's been fine everytime. we usually get the pizza and it's enough to hold us over until it's time for dinner. the setting is pretty nice as well and this spot would be included in my top 5 counter service at MK.

Victor

prttynpnk
01-25-2008, 10:50 AM
nothing to write home about. :sick:

ShanPooh
04-05-2008, 01:11 AM
We've gone in there between meals and snacked on the Figaro fries. :tasty:
The other food is okay.

LauraleeH
04-05-2008, 02:02 AM
This is my favorite place to eat...there is so much seating that we usually have the place to ourselves (Timing is the key, though)
And the food really does seem better! I like the atmosphere much better than the other fast places :mickey: