PDA

View Full Version : Tokyo Dining or Teppan Edo? And View?

RoosMomKanga
01-23-2008, 09:29 AM
We've eaten at the old Teppanaki on many trips and I booked Teppan Edo on this one. Is there a view of IllumiNations from either of these restaurants (we've seen it several times so a perfect view is not a must)? If so, what time would you need to book it for to get a seat...and can you see from everywhere in the place (do I need to sit somewhere special)? My DH does not eat ANY fish/seafood, but loves the Japanese grill/beef...can he find something to eat at both places? Thanks!

Anthony007
01-23-2008, 09:36 AM
I havn't eaten at either restaurant but hope to eat at one during my next visit. What exactely is the difference between the two. Suggestions would be awsome!

RoosMomKanga
01-23-2008, 09:59 AM
I found the Menu for Teppan Edo on Intercot, but only a "Menu Overview/pricing ranges" from Tokyo Dining (search) from a press release before it opened. I know this one took over the old Lounge and Tempura place so I'm guessing it's on the front of the building and might have a view. I'm curious to hear what the rennovations did to Teppan Edo as our main complaint there was the small, very hot, dark rooms.

ginger19
01-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Tokyo Dining is in the front with a view while Tepan Edo is in the back. I do not believe there is a view from Tepan Edo but I'm not sure as we only passed through it to get to the bathrooms.

TheRustyScupper
01-23-2008, 06:34 PM
1) There is a view from Tokyo Dining.
2) Obviously, you will pay for the view.
3) Tokyo Dining is somewhat expensive.
4) And, Tokyo Dining is not on DDP.