PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please!

deebee29
01-23-2008, 08:06 AM
Trying to decide where to stay for a week in Orlando after a week at Disney. We've been looking at several places, and just looking for input. We may go to Disney once or twice during this week, but its going to be mostly shopping. Just wondering about:
-Holiday Inn Main Gate East
-Hampton Inn, Closest to Universal
-Galleria Palms
Thanks!

DDuck66
01-23-2008, 10:02 AM
You might also look at the Gaylord Palms. I had a conference there once and it is real nice and they often have specials rates for intercotees as they are one of our sponsors. They are located directly off I-4, not far from Disney or International Drive.

adoptionislove
01-23-2008, 12:12 PM
We have stayed at the Sheraton Vistana! It is really nice lots of pools and tons of stuff to do (not Disney).

FromKnoxvilleto Disney
01-23-2008, 12:46 PM
I would check out e-bay and type in hilton orlando. I have seen some incredible deals on 2-bedroom villas on international drive and across from Sea World over the last couple of months. They are time share like DVC but you do not have to attend anything. Kind of like renting from a DVC member. The resorts look incredible and very resonable considering the space you get for the $$$.