PDA

View Full Version : "Loud Lady" Entertainer's Schedule at Ohana's

karenrarintogo
01-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Two questions:

1. Does anyone know when she ends her shift?
Or if she has Sundays off? Do they have subs for her?

We have reservations around 9 pm at Ohana's on a Sunday evening in February. We would enjoy Ohana's even more than we already do if we could have a quiet unintruded-upon dinner. :yes::yes:

2. What seats at Ohana's affords the best view of the MK fireworks?

KAT1811
01-22-2008, 10:45 PM
Not too sure on her schedule but why not ask the host/hostess if they could seat you at the quietest table possible? Maybe there is somehting that is more out of the way than the rest? When we were there we noticed that she moved around quite often and stayed more in the walkways of the restaurant. Maybe sitting off to the side may help a bit.

MMouse6937
01-23-2008, 04:48 PM
OMG thank you for saying something. DH and I were going over ADR possibilities and Ohana's has been a must for the last three years. This time DH said, could we skip that place, that entertainment lady is so loud. I'm not sure of a place in the restaurant to get away from her, she has a microphone and moves all around. If you find out a day she's off, let me know, I would love to go back, the food is great, we just would like some quiet! Thanks :thumbsup:

carrielf
01-28-2008, 03:18 AM
The food is so good it's worth going...but I definitely agree about wanting to avoid the singer. When we went in September, we sat right next to her "pathway" around the restaurant, and every time she came by we tried to avoid eye contact so as not to get picked out of the crowd.

January-2007
01-28-2008, 08:36 AM
You know what, we don't mind her. We think it's funny. But that said, to answer your question, I don't think she performed when we had a late dinner, I think it's just earlier in the evening, when more kids are going to be there. Also, we had the most amazing seats, when we checked in we asked for a Magic Kingdom view. If she is performing while you're there just ask for a table away from the action or something. There are tables away from the main dining area so I'm sure they'd be able to find someplace for you. Have fun!

samefay
01-29-2008, 09:38 AM
Our family always has a blast when she's there. We don't find it nearly as loud as the Whispering Canyon anyway. Could be different tolerance levels too. (We traveled with a group of 14)
We were there on Sunday Jan 20th. Our reservations were for 7 pm and she was there then.
Good Luck! The food was good - and besides the entertainment doesn't last too long.

May524
01-29-2008, 10:36 AM
Although this is one of my family's MUST DO's...some family members could do without her! She doesn't bother me...just makes me laugh, but my dad on the other hand can not stand her! To each their own! :mickey: