PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace and MVMCP

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-22-2008, 02:08 PM
:) I saw a post somewhere listing the restaurants open during the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and the only TS they listed were Tony's and Liberty Tree....do they close Crystal Palace during the party or for dinner altogether? Anyone go this past year?

Strmchsr
01-22-2008, 02:37 PM
CP is open for MVMCP. We ate there this past Nov just before MVMCP.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-22-2008, 03:29 PM
Thanks

bigbabyblues
01-22-2008, 06:54 PM
For some reason, I'm thinking they closed early during the P&P Party last year, like 7 or so, but I can't swear to it.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-23-2008, 10:28 AM
I would be okay with the early closure because we would have a 530 or 600 ressie so we can be out in time for the party.

wdw_bound
01-23-2008, 12:48 PM
We had a 5:40 ADR this past December on one of our MVMCP nights. I got a bit nervous when we checked in because there were a ton of people still waiting, but they seemed to move through them pretty fast. We were seated a little before 6, so not bad. The food was GREAT! Character interaction was also very good.

This was definitely one of our favorite meals this trip. I'd recommend not making an ADR any later than 5:45 though so that you can enjoy a leisurely dinner and still make it to the festivities in plenty of time.

Enjoy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-23-2008, 12:51 PM
We had a 5:40 ADR this past December on one of our MVMCP nights. I got a bit nervous when we checked in because there were a ton of people still waiting, but they seemed to move through them pretty fast. We were seated a little before 6, so not bad. The food was GREAT! Character interaction was also very good.

This was definitely one of our favorite meals this trip. I'd recommend not making an ADR any later than 5:45 though so that you can enjoy a leisurely dinner and still make it to the festivities in plenty of time.

Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip.