PDA

View Full Version : Ears

rubato
01-22-2008, 11:02 AM
Where can I buy affordable Mickey ears for my 8 year old son? We leave in 9 days and I can buy them ahead of time or at the park. I don't know how much they cost once you get to WDW. Anyone with info? Thanks.

tinklover
01-22-2008, 11:27 AM
there was a previous post about ears and purchasing them before hand or at teh park . i believe they said they were 11.99 I know they are not to badly priced . have a magical trip.

mickey&missy
01-22-2008, 01:52 PM
They have adorable first trip ears in the Chapeau (I think thats how its spelled) in Town Square on Main Street. The shop is to the left of Tony's but actually faces the train station, if that makes sense.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-22-2008, 07:54 PM
That is, if we have Ear hats anywhere on property.

Because as of today, the Emporium and the Chapeau shop were both completely out (for the last couple of days).

Property wide, there are serious issues with the warehouse not sending anything to the stores. So right now, there are a lot of empty shelves, or 20 shelves filled with the same 2 items.

Hopefully, this wil change in the next few days though. I'll let you know what MK is looking like. Enjoy your trip!