PDA

View Full Version : How do we "wake" Tinkerbell???

Mysttree
01-21-2008, 10:02 PM
Greetings All,
My niece is a HUGE Tinkerbell fan, and I read in a trip report about "waking" Tinkerbell. How exactly does this work? Where do you have to go in MK to do this? I haven't seen any info on this, so I'm kinda going blind...But would love to make this happen for her. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.
TIA,

dolphinmickey9170
01-21-2008, 10:04 PM
I know you have to be first into the Tink Shop in Fantasyland. Then you ask the CM if you can wake up Tink. I'm not sure of the rest of the details. However, I have seen Tink fly around the room before. Good luck. I'm sure someone will be along soon that has more info.:mickey:

DANAM
01-21-2008, 10:51 PM
I think the shop is closed for Rehab Jan, Feb, and March, but I am not sure of the exact dates. I see you are going in Febuary and I don't want you to get your little one excited and it be close. Someone please correct me if I am wrong on this one. I know I read it somewhere. I think the shop is called Tinker Bell's Treasures.:tink:

Hair_Razor
01-21-2008, 10:55 PM
It's true check here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/calendar/refurb.asp#Magic_Kingdom)
for rehabs. Boo, I was thinking about this too!

Mysttree
01-21-2008, 11:24 PM
That's too bad...but thank you for your help. I knew I was asking the right people!

mickey&missy
01-22-2008, 01:12 PM
Darn! DD and I were going to try to wake :tink: on her birthday, 3/9! I'm glad I know about the rehab now, I'd hate to rush there to find out its not open.

Main Street Jim
01-22-2008, 06:08 PM
We were in the shop a coupla weeks ago, and it looks like Tink is no more in the store :( She used to fly around the room whenever a sale was rung up. I hear the "tinkling", but don't see her any more :(