PDA

View Full Version : Dining And Toddler

dumbo10705
01-21-2008, 06:00 PM
We are going in Dec, and my daughter will be 15 months at the time. How will it work in the restaurants, will they charge me for her or can she eat off of our plates?
Thank you

Pirate Granny
01-21-2008, 06:31 PM
You will not be charged and she can eat off your plate (and you can ask for a spare plate)...now, if you order a child's meal (chicken strips, PB&J) then of course you will be charged...I don't know about the drinks as my granddaughter was still in the bottle stage so she didn't need a drink...I would assume if you order a milk or juice you will be charged for it...unless that is your drink...and it won't be refilled.
:pirate:

tinkerbell04
01-21-2008, 06:44 PM
She can also eat off of any of the buffets without a charge.:mickey:

DisneyDog
01-22-2008, 12:01 PM
I highly recommend going to as many buffet meals as possible. They always have kids favorites at the buffet (a special section, usually, just for kids) and they are free if they are under 3 years old. Plus, it's a great way to get your little one to try new foods you might not otherwise think to offer.

dolphinmickey9170
01-22-2008, 12:03 PM
I highly recommend going to as many buffet meals as possible. They always have kids favorites at the buffet (a special section, usually, just for kids) and they are free if they are under 3 years old. Plus, it's a great way to get your little one to try new foods you might not otherwise think to offer.

I so agree with DisneyDog. This is what we did with our DGD in December and she was almost 15 months at the time. She was able to eat an entire meal and it wasn't a problem at all. There was no charge for her. We purchased a cup of milk for her, but that was the only charge acrued.

illini
01-22-2008, 04:53 PM
Buffets do work out really well for little ones. When my DD was 11 months, we didn't even feed her stuff from the kids' buffet-- all from the adult one. Although I think they were supposed to, they never charged us for her drink, either.
In regular TS restaurants, they'll definitely allow you to share. If you don't want to order something "shareable," you can of course order her a children's meal at the menu price.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-22-2008, 05:03 PM
Kids under 3 can eat off parents plate for free

#1donaldfan
01-22-2008, 09:01 PM
No problems, under 3 is free, and eats off your plate.