PDA

View Full Version : We have a date!

bird
01-21-2008, 03:40 PM
A young lady at MJ have helped me out. Although she hasn't saved me any money yet. I'm praying they will come out with some type of Spring special. My husband and I are looking to stay at the Polynesian with our two son ages 5 and 3, our dates are May 11-15th which is Mother's Day. How do you think the crowds will be. I'm so excited! I'll be even more excited if I could save some money! Toal trip 3200 with the basic dining plan and park hoppers! What do you think?

Yolanda

JMTStone
01-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Horray for you. I can tell you IF there's money to be found, MJ will find it. Your trip is earlier than mine. I think its time you made your ADRs. Let us know what you set up!!!

Hair_Razor
01-21-2008, 04:36 PM
It sounds like you are on your way! good luck with everything!

Beast_fanatic
01-21-2008, 09:13 PM
The crowds should be pretty good in early May. They'll likely be the most busy on Mother's Day as holidays and weekends tend to be more crowded regardless of the time of year.

heidi614
01-22-2008, 05:53 PM
It should be lots of fun. Look at some maps and see what you want to do and when. Make your ADR! :mickey:

I've never used MJ but it seems like they do find a lot of good deals. You can check this site for historic discounts- When they come out etc.. Does the 3200 include airfare? Just curious. We stay at value resorts, so ours is a little cheaper!:minnie:

TikiGoddess
01-22-2008, 07:43 PM
I was there on Mother's Day in 2006. It was gorgeous. The weather was perfect and the crowds were low. Have a wonderful trip!!!

TikiG

Christine
01-22-2008, 08:25 PM
I've done Mothers Day twice in WDW and it is fantastic! And it looks like I get to do it again this year!

The Flower and Garden festival is going on, the weather is perfect, and crowds are very manageable.

Have a great time!