PDA

View Full Version : Character Tattoo?? What do you have?

Hair_Razor
01-21-2008, 12:38 PM
....., but do you really love your favourite character?! I am curious how many people have tattoo's of their fav.'s I have Timon dressed up doing the hula on my leg. What do you have??

tiggers_1
01-21-2008, 12:49 PM
I have a tigger laying on the leaf of a flower on my right calf

beckylovestink
01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
I have TInkerbell on my lower back...she is spreading fairy dust to all:cool:

15 days till i am on:cloud9:

JMTStone
01-21-2008, 02:51 PM
The picture of Simba from Lion King broadway you see HERE is on my left arm.

My husband has the Mufasa one on his arm.

On my right arm, I have a Hidden Mickey.

dolphinmickey9170
01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
I have a dolphin on my ankle I wanna put mickey ears on, but I want a Tink on my leg, I just can't find a good one. I want one she is holding her wand and pixie dust.....any suggestions?

kakn7294
01-25-2008, 05:29 AM
I have a dolphin on my ankle I wanna put mickey ears on, but I want a Tink on my leg, I just can't find a good one. I want one she is holding her wand and pixie dust.....any suggestions?A co-worker borrowed one of Stephanie's many Tink pins and had that tattooed onto her neck near her ear. There's tons of Tink pins out there - you shouldn't have a problem finding one. We used a color copier to make a picture of it and she took that to the tattoo artist.

SimbaandNalasMama
01-25-2008, 12:46 PM
I want to get a skull and crossbones or a sparrow in ode to my all time favorite person, JACK SPARROW!!

kaylamag
01-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Is there a tatoo shop in Disney? Maybe i'll come back from vacation with a tatoo

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-25-2008, 09:14 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Hold on....lemme wipe away the tears from laughing so hard on that one.

Ah, hehe, okay. To answer that, no, there is not a tattoo shop on Disney property. It kinda defeats the whole Disney Look standards so I think it would be too contradictory to say, "Oh, our CM's can't have tattoos...but let's give them to our Guests!"

I've seen the guy who has his entire body covered in Disney tattoos, including every single character, ride, movie, and Entertainment character that has every been created. It was amazing to see.

laughingplace<3
01-26-2008, 01:38 AM
I'm dying to get the same tattoo that Johnny Depp has in honor of Jack Sparrow. But maybe that's kind of creepy to get the same exact one...;)

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-26-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm dying to get the same tattoo that Johnny Depp has in honor of Jack Sparrow. But maybe that's kind of creepy to get the same exact one...;)

This one is actually pretty popular among CM's who have gotten one... I've seen a lot of them on Costumeing CM's and several of the boys at Emporium.

He actually had it before Jack Sparrow was ever invented, they just found a good way to tie it into the theme. He also later got the name Jack added since his son was named after the character.

Hull-onian
01-26-2008, 08:33 PM
I have a Tinkerbell :tink: decal on my rear car window. It's great. I have a Tinkerbell license plate frame with pixie dust. Does that count?

Hair_Razor
02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
I have a Tinkerbell :tink: decal on my rear car window. It's great. I have a Tinkerbell license plate frame with pixie dust. Does that count?

Well I don't know if that has the same commitment as a tattoo, but I think it proves you do love the Tink.:thumbsup:

poohbearlover15
02-09-2008, 04:05 PM
Well since i am only 13 i cant have a real tattoo but one year while at disney i got a temporary tattoo of mickey on my arm. It wasn't one of the rub off ones that come off in the shower it actually stayed on for about a month!:mickey2:

dolphinmickey9170
02-10-2008, 09:38 PM
A co-worker borrowed one of Stephanie's many Tink pins and had that tattooed onto her neck near her ear. There's tons of Tink pins out there - you shouldn't have a problem finding one. We used a color copier to make a picture of it and she took that to the tattoo artist.

Kathy, that neck thing sounds painful, but I will surely be scouring pins for ideas while we take our May trip. Hopefully I can show you what I do in August.

Camping Mom
02-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Just be very careful where you put your Mickey tattoo. I saw a woman once who had Mickey on the upper part of her breast. I hope she realizes that the older she gets, the longer Mickey will grow. His feet may wind up around her belly button!!