PDA

View Full Version : Party of 9 - Tip Question

Bohms4
01-21-2008, 11:28 AM
There will be 9 of us dining most nights. 4 of us are on the dining plan and 5 are NOT on the dining plan. I assume right off the bat they will have to give us separate checks, correct? The CM said that tip will be included. How will that work if we have separate checks???

IrishFamily
01-21-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm not sure about your dining question. But I wanted to point out that with 9 people you can register for Grand Gatherings and have some options for special events (Illuminations dinner being one of them).

Bohms4
01-21-2008, 01:22 PM
Thanks Irish - we're staying onsite but my sister's family is staying offsite so we wouldn't qualify as a Grand Gathering. We did do a Grand Gathering back in 2005 - there were 18 of us and we wound up doing the Fireworks Cruise - it was definitely worth it! Thanks for the info.

BeccaO
01-21-2008, 03:33 PM
We just returned from DW and we had a few meals that were split checks because of the dining plan and what not. We had no problems at all and all the CM's were so nice about splitting it up. The tips are automatically calculated for 18% for larger parties and the tip is on each individual person/persons bill.