PDA

View Full Version : Afraid of Heights- 7th floor WL

Catzle
01-20-2008, 10:56 PM
Having a problem with staying on the 7th floor at WL. We are booked and ready to go but the whole thing is worrying me. I looked at the railings and they just make me nervous with the kids and of course me being afraid of heights, wondering if this is going to be a problem? Anyone else afraid of heights and stayed up high with kids and feel "okay" about it? I wish the conceirge was on the 1st floor!

Tinkerbellfan
01-21-2008, 10:35 AM
Hello,

I am 5'6 and the railings in the conceirge balconies come up to right below my chest. In fact, if you are sitting down in the chairs, you can only see the tops of the trees. It is 100% safe for kids and as long as you don't look down, you should be fine too. They are very safe.

Tinkerbellfan
01-21-2008, 10:36 AM
One more thing - unlike the rest of the balconies on the other floors at the WL- the balconies on the concierge are not railings/see through bars. They are solid medal and are not see through. They are very safe.

Erica9901
01-21-2008, 11:57 AM
I am also terrified of heights, especially if my kids are standing somewhere near.
We just got back from the 7th floor WL and there were no problems - the balcony wall is solid, not railing and it goes up high, my kids couldn't see over it.
Go and have a great time!