PDA

View Full Version : Proud To Be A New Englander

RedheadWriter
01-20-2008, 07:54 PM
:number1: And the Patriots are going to the Super Bowl. My voice is hoarse from screaming and yelling today. Exciting game in my house!

YAY New England.....

Hull-onian
01-20-2008, 07:59 PM
The Game was awesome. We watched every second of it. The Brady Bunch are great!!! Can't wait for February 3rd.:number1:

MissStyles
01-20-2008, 08:37 PM
SAME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I may not live in New England anymore.....but you can bet I've been cheering them on this entire season. Only 1 more game............:number1:

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :team::fball::cheer:

RedSoxFan
01-20-2008, 09:25 PM
Such an exciting game. So happy that they won. Super Bowl -- here we come!!:number1:

SBETigg
01-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Hooray! So happy here, too.

Jeri Lynn
01-21-2008, 06:09 AM
:number1: GO PATRIOTS! :number1:

Congrats to the Giant's for their win!

BostonChic
01-21-2008, 08:39 AM
First The Yankees,now The Giants:football::mjump: woohoo!

NJBelle
01-21-2008, 11:28 AM
Even though I don't live in New England any longer, I am still a huge fan! GO PATS!!!!!!!! It's going to be an insteresting Super Bowl for my friends and I. Their team against mine.

AdventurelandTikiGirl
01-21-2008, 11:17 PM
:football:There will be no better way to celebrate the Patriots' (fingers crossed) Super Bowl victory than to go to WDW the following weekend! :cloud9::high5:

RedheadWriter
01-22-2008, 07:44 AM
Haha! I am leaving tomorrow. My MYSpace status says : Rachel, the Patriots are going to the SUper Bowl...how are you celebrating? ....I Am Going To Disney World!!!!"
Proudly sporting the Patriots gear......and then (LOL) I am meeting Tim (Dr Worm on the boards) and he is a Giants fan who will be wearing his gear, too. I am sure we will get some people talking and pointing at the unlikely duo we make

MamaStyles
01-22-2008, 09:14 PM
As a transplanted New Englander, now living in Florida, I'll loudly cheer as the Patriots give the Giants the "BOOT"!

Will celebrate the PATS super bowl victory the following weekend @ WDW!!

GOOOOOOOO PATS!:cheer::::team::::trophy::football::

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of ev'ryday

dolphinmickey9170
01-22-2008, 09:30 PM
Another born and raised (33 years) New Englander here. Moved 4 years ago......anyway........go PATS!! WOOHOO!!!!

Mr. Brass Bonanza
01-24-2008, 03:14 PM
I'm a huge Patriots fan, but I'm also a huge Yankees fan. It will be nice when the Pats and the Yanks both win championships in 2008! :D

(I have a Patriots and a Yankees sticker on my back window, which looks normal to me. But I got a sense of how odd that must be to most people when I saw another Connecticut car with a Red Sox and a Giants sticker on its window.)

Before people pounce on me, let me just remind you both Tom Brady and David Ortiz have been seen in the last year wearing a Yankees cap for one reason or another. I don't think you will ever find a Yankees player wearing a Red Sox cap!! :ack:

However, the important thing to remember is...

GO PATS!!!

LauraF
01-24-2008, 04:07 PM
Sounds kinda like my family . . .
My father is a DIE-HARD Giants fan, even through their mistakes (I can hear him scream now: 'God [expletive] Giants!') and my BF is equally into the Pats . . . so we're having a SuperBowl party at my parents' house. :thedolls:

Last I heard, my BF was considering bringing inflatable furniture because he "couldn't sit on the same couch with a Giants fan." Dad is going to be decked in his *full* team regalia, including the ever-too-tight sweater he wore all season which he is *convinced* helped the Giants win. The great passion for their teams is there. The enmity between them is not. (This isn't RS vs. Yanks after all.)

I'll be there for the amusement factor alone of watching two of the dearest men in my life go stark raving insane. :number1:
Oh . . . and . . . GO PATS!!!

MsMin
02-01-2008, 01:17 PM
Did you see which college has the most players in the super bowl???
LSU (go tigers) 5 LSU alum will be playing there 4 on the patriots and 1 on the giants so I'll be pulling for the PATS.... Sadly it would have been more if we had not tragically lost Marquise Hill this past summer of the PATS (RIP Marquise). They may be wearing red and blue but they bleed purple and gold :football:
and which conference has the most players in the superbowl??? SEC....