PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Dessert

honeebee86
01-20-2008, 07:29 PM
hey intercot,
I know i posted this before but i was hoping to get more feddback than my other posting got(i posted it really late and then it got moved way down to the bottom of all the postings) the first time that i ate at Garden Grill (Dec. 2006)I was given a really yummy:eat: vanilla bread pudding type dessert. The second and last tima that i ate there the dessert was apple crisp. I like apple crisp all right but enjoyed the bread pudding a lot. Now my question is if anyone knows if this dessert is still available? Thank you all so much!:mickey:

honeebee86
01-20-2008, 07:30 PM
*feedback, i hate when my fingers slip!:mad:

ibrowse17
01-20-2008, 08:42 PM
A few weeks ago they brought out an apple carmal crisp that was so good! Not sure about the other one you mentioned.

Jared
01-20-2008, 09:35 PM
I think I posted on your previous thread, and I will give the same answer this time. According to every menu I can find on the Internet, Garden Grill serves a fruit dessert, not a bread pudding.

Maybe someone who ate at the restaurant recently can confirm this information.

:tasty:

MauiMouse
01-21-2008, 06:39 PM
It's a berry puff pastry and I really enjoyed it! :eat:

Pirate Granny
01-21-2008, 06:42 PM
We ate there on Dec 27th...it was an Apple Krisp type dessert...I was really looking forward to the Berry one...:confused:
:pirate:

Donald A
01-22-2008, 08:56 AM
A couple weeks ago it was apple crisp. Not terrible but not super great either.

DDuck66
01-22-2008, 09:43 AM
I think they changed last year. In December 06, we got the bread pudding, and then this past October and December it was the Apple Crisp. It was not bad, but I really liked that bread pudding.

frakers
01-23-2008, 08:44 AM
We were told that the dessert offered is seasonal. We have had both but can't quite figure out what is served when. Best bet would be to see if they can connect you directly with the GG and ask them.

texasteacher
01-23-2008, 09:40 PM
I think I posted on your previous thread, and I will give the same answer this time. According to every menu I can find on the Internet, Garden Grill serves a fruit dessert, not a bread pudding.

Maybe someone who ate at the restaurant recently can confirm this information.

I ate at GG on 1/1/08 and was apple crisp. It was good but not as good as the dessert they served Thanksgiving 2004 (a mixed berry cobbler which was incredible). I wish they would bring that one back but it may be a holiday specialty. Ohana's has a yummy bread pudding. Try it.

Jared
01-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Yeah, that's a good suggestion. 'Ohana serves an amazing bread pudding for dessert with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.