PDA

View Full Version : DME....Not Right Away

crazeedizneefinatic
01-20-2008, 02:24 PM
I do have a question. We have used DME several times. We have gotten off our flight and headed right to the motorcoach. This year is a bit different. We will be meeting my Aunt who is arriving 1 hour after us. Can we wait around and all ride the DME together or do we need to meet her at the resort?

BMan62
01-20-2008, 03:21 PM
You can wait as long as you like. DME only assures you of transportation to/from the airport and luggage service from the airport to the resort (both ways if you are on a participating airline.) Due to the nature of airline travel, they cannot set a time as to when you have to board a DME coach to the resort.

Piglet822
01-20-2008, 03:21 PM
You can all ride together, that's not a problem at all.
Just don't check in at DME until you are altogether and ready to board the motorcoach.

MauiMouse
01-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Just don't check in at DME until you are altogether and ready to board the motorcoach.

Yup, that is what I did, I waited for a certain Motor Coach Operator. :D

CleveRocks
01-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Just don't check in at DME until you are altogether and ready to board the motorcoach.EXACTLY.

Hang out somewhere and wait for her, then go with her to the DME counter to check in. If you check in one right after the other, you'll certainly be put on the same bus.

LudwigVonDrake
01-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Wait for your Aunt and then check-in at DME together and then off to WDW! :mickey:

Piglet822
01-21-2008, 03:49 PM
Yup, that is what I did, I waited for a certain Motor Coach Operator. :D

:blush:

Volunteer
01-21-2008, 04:28 PM
I've done this before and MCO really kept me entertained while I waited over an hour for family. I went to the crocs store and got a pair, ate lunch at chickfila in the food court - it's pretty much a huge mall with a crazy busy airport attached to it. :silly:

crazeedizneefinatic
01-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Thanks to all!! I feel better now she won't have to go alone.