PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any good ideas for a scavenger hunt?

NLODisney
01-19-2008, 09:46 PM
I am in charge of planning a retreat for my annual staff retreat at a nearby local bed and breakfast. We try to plan alot of relaxing activities including massages, facials and hot tub and jacuzzi time. We also do team building and some training. I am trying to plan all the activites and thought a team scavenger hunt would be fun. I was just wondering if any one has done one before and if they had any ideas that would be fun. Any team building ideas could be helpful as well. Thanks

RenDuran
01-20-2008, 10:59 AM
I have to go through my scrapbooks now and find my lists for you!

Years ago my best friend and I did a scavenger hunt for about 25 young adults....we had a blast!

We divided everyone in the party into teams that each had their list and a car. It took about 2 hours and was absolutely hilarious. I have pictures of us in Kmart squeezing the Charmin! We had to go into a tattoo shop and ask where the weirdest place was they had ever put a tattoo. We did surveys at 7-11....I don't even remember what we had to ask. We also had to find things, like chest hair from a stranger. That was interesting to ask for. The list of the ways we degraded ourselves is long.

Obviously this is probably more juvenile than what you're looking for, but you get the general idea. We were 20-somethings and had nothing better to do with our time!:)

Tick-Tock
01-20-2008, 12:05 PM
Google "scavenger hunt list" and you'll find some ideas.