PDA

View Full Version : Jacobo family live report Day 7 Jan 13-21

tink179
01-19-2008, 09:23 PM
We slept in again this morning, and then went to AK. We had lunch at pizzafari and flame tree. Yum! We finished up the things we hadn't got to do yet. FOTLK, parade, and everest one more time. The only thing we didn't get to do today was rafiki's planet watch, but we've been there and done that before anyway. We then headed over to Boma for dinner. It was pretty good. Zebra domes were good as well, but my favorite was the bananna bread pudding! :thumbsup: sooo good. That seems to have been my favorite at TS's this year. We then headed back to the resort after dinner, but not before dealing with a rude bus driver. On this trip we have dealt with sooo many rude people. Both just people in general, but also the cm's! I can't belive it! :mad: This trip I will admit is the first one that I'm kinda looking forward to be over. My dh and I have both agreed it has not been very Disney at all! :( I was sad when we decided that we would not come back here next year, but truthfully how this trip has been it doesn't bother me now. I don't think we'll be back for another 2 years. I hope it gets better and not worse in the mean time. Tomorrow is our last day at the parks and we're having breakfast at Chef Mickey's and then over to MK. I hope our last day leaves us w/ good memories!

Bethis26fan
01-19-2008, 10:21 PM
Sorry your trip isn't the best it could be. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

dolphinmickey9170
01-20-2008, 06:49 AM
So sorry to hear about the rudeness. Let's hope today is better. :mickey:

RedheadWriter
01-20-2008, 08:12 AM
I am so sad to read about the rudeness....I will be there in 3 days, i hope this is not the norm...

pdrlkr
01-20-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

faline
01-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Sorry to hear you've had some unpleasant encounters during your trip. That can certainly put a damper on things. Hope you've still had enough fun to outweight those moments!