PDA

View Full Version : Disney Planning

bird
01-19-2008, 06:34 PM
I'm trying not to ask to many questions but I need help. What do you think the crowd and weather will be like April 6-10th. Although we can go anytime of the year as my boys aren't in school. My husband got a quote from AAA for Animal kingdom lodge with the deluxe meal plan for a family of 4 (DS5and DS3) for a Total of $2,860.62. I'm thinking about changing the dining to the basic plan and I think I would love to stay at either the Polynesian or Contemporary Resort becasue of the Monorail! To many choices!!!

Thanks,
I did go to Majical Journey site and hopefully I can get some help by Monday.

vamaggie
01-19-2008, 06:41 PM
April is usually spring break somewhere so there may be some crowds. Hopefully someone who has been there at that time will come along. If I were you I would use Magical Journeys--they seem to work much more for you than AAA (IMHO)

Also, don't be shy about asking questions--folks here know so much and like to help. They have helped me out so much I can't imagine planning w/o this site. Also, someone else may be wanting to know the same info. ASK AWAY!!!

NJ Camper
01-19-2008, 06:54 PM
as already said april could be tough with spring break and lots of crowds which bring long lines But as far as the ???'s bring them on that is what this is for that is what we are all here for and good luck with your trip have a magical trip and enjoy :mickey:

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 09:53 PM
The weather should be great!

The crowds, as you have already read, will be influenced somewhat by spring breaks.
My son will be there part of your week on his senior trip.

I would plan to go! :thumbsup: It will be Epcot's Flower & Garden Festival- which will be lovely!
And I would use Magical Journeys to book your trip. They can give you price quotes for as many scenarios as you need. AAA discount, room only or Magic Your Way packages with Dining or without, and a variety of resorts. You will then have all of the info you need to make the best decision for your family.

Also, if you are planning to use the Dining Plan- start making your ADRs as soon as you can- even before you get your room booked. You are now well within the 180 day window for dining ADRs- so some of the most popular placed may already be unavailable. There will still be plenty to choose from- but not for long.

If you haven't heard from them in a day or 2, check your spam email box to make sure their response was not sent there.

And please, ask all the questions you can think of! :mickey:

Bri
01-19-2008, 10:05 PM
i don't know a lot about the delux dining plan but i think it's A LOT of food. more table service meals i think. i would down grade to the regular dining plan and go to poly or the contemporary. the regular dining plan will be pleanty, in my opinion.