PDA

View Full Version : Buffet Pricing

DANAM
01-19-2008, 04:52 PM
Like everyone else, we have decided that the DDP may not be worth it. I figured we could control spending by doing buffets and maybe the 1 or 2 sit down dinners we love. My question is can I call disney and get current buffet pricing when I make my ADR's? Or will they fax you a copy of a current menu? Has anyone done this. I know they are available on different websites but I find the pricing is not really right.
I have always wrote down the individual menu item pricing and the total from our bills in the past but I know they change prices frquently.
Also is 1900 Park Fare back to being a buffet? We missed it last time because it was preplated and that is one we really never miss. If it is back to being a buffet is the food just as good as it always was?

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 07:49 PM
The menus and prices here on INTERCOT are pretty accurate. But we do depend on our members to help us keep them up to date by bringing back menus from their vacations.

But, check out InfoCentral (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/menus/default.asp)and you'll get a good ballpark figure- and more likely an accurate look at your costs.

When you call to make your ADRs, the CM on the phone can give you the current prices for all of your fixed price meals (so you can check).

1900 Park Fare has re-opened, and remains a character buffet for breakfast and dinner.

disney323
01-20-2008, 12:02 PM
Most of the prices are correct or very close on this site. You can also call the restaurant and ask them directly. We do about half of our meals as buffets, most are breakfast, then we skip lunch or just get a snak or something light

DANAM
01-21-2008, 11:15 AM
Thanks so much!!!