PDA

View Full Version : question about dining plan...

kadesha
01-19-2008, 11:26 AM
I did read the FAQ, but I'm still not sure.

We are planning an October trip, and I want to stay 5 nights at the resort, 6 days in the parks. So is the dining plan no good after we check out? The 6th day that we are there in the parks, will we have the dining plan or not?

bigbabyblues
01-19-2008, 11:39 AM
If you stay 5 nights, you will have 5 ts credits, 5 cs credits, and 5 snacks per person in your party. The credits expire at midnight on the day you check out, which would be midnight on your 6th day.

DisFan01
01-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I don't think it will be good for your 6th day. It's only for the amount of nights you stay at your resort. I could be wrong though. :blush:

:thumbsup:

gerald72
01-19-2008, 12:22 PM
It expires at midnight of your sixth day. So it would still be good.

azdisneymom
01-19-2008, 12:44 PM
We just got back from WDW a week ago and bigbabyblues is correct. You have until midnight on the day you check out to use your DDP credits.

We had a 5 night 6 day stay, arriving late. We used one TS our first night and the last one just before boarding the plane to go home. We even bought Earl of Sandwich to go to take on the plane with us using our last counter service credit. They let us pick chips instead of a dessert because a dessert never would have made it through TSA at the airport. :thumbsup:

Natazu
01-19-2008, 06:29 PM
. We even bought Earl of Sandwich to go to take on the plane with us using our last counter service credit. They let us pick chips instead of a dessert because a dessert never would have made it through TSA at the airport. :thumbsup:
Yes, that's a wonderful use of leftover CS credits.
:thumbsup:

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 07:57 PM
So is the dining plan no good after we check out? The 6th day that we are there in the parks, will we have the dining plan or not?

You already know- it's good until midnight of the day you checkout.

But think of it this way. You are given 5 TS, 5CS and 5 snack credits- one of each for each night of your reservation... however... that doesn't mean you have to use one of each on each day of your vacation.
It's just a big pool of credits. If you wanted to use ALL of them on the first day (not sure why you would, but...) you could.
So, think about which restaurants you want to experience and plan your credit use accordingly. If you want to save a TS credit for your last day- you can.

luvourtwo
01-20-2008, 08:36 PM
We were able to share a counter service meal a couple of times, so still had enough credits for lunch on our last day (having began using credits our first day). Some sandwiches are big enough to share, and our kids often shared a counter service meal too.