PDA

View Full Version : was test track your favorite ride

jakeybake
01-19-2008, 10:05 AM
Test track was my favorite ride was it anyone else`s.:number1:

Bri
01-19-2008, 10:14 AM
test track was definatly one of my top favs. i also like tower of terror, rockin roller coaster, and space mtn. they should build a park with all thrill rides

disneymom15
01-19-2008, 10:21 AM
Yes, Test Track is one of my favorites. I also love Rock-n-rollercoaster, space mnt, and big thunder mnt.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
01-19-2008, 10:41 AM
I just wonder why you said "was"..do you have an other favorite ride now? :)

I like all the thrill rides in Disney, but none of them are my favorite rides..I love dark-rides and themed attractions (not to say that ToT isn't well themed, but I mean attractions like PotC etc. )

DisFan01
01-19-2008, 11:03 AM
Well...it's one of my favorites. It does break down way to much though, but it's still a great ride! :D

BouncingTigger
01-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Hmm, I guess I'm going to be the odd one out...

I thought TT was pretty lame. I was so excited to ride it because I'd heard such good things about it. The ride is so slow and tedious except for about 3 seconds where you go fast (and not even that fast - everyone goes faster than that on the freeway!). The fast part wasn't that exciting and really messed up my hair (which I wouldn't have cared about had it been a cooler ride).

I have read that there has been problems with TT not performing well. I wonder if that's what happened on mine. I didn't notice any fishtailing or cool effects. We just went slow, slow, slow and then fast for a few seconds. But the fast was just on a straight track - it didn't even whip us around curves or anything cool.

Maybe next time I'm at WDW I'll ride TT again to see if it's any better. Maybe the time I rode it was a fluke.

SurferStitch
01-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Hmm, I guess I'm going to be the odd one out...

I thought TT was pretty lame. I was so excited to ride it because I'd heard such good things about it. The ride is so slow and tedious except for about 3 seconds where you go fast (and not even that fast - everyone goes faster than that on the freeway!). The fast part wasn't that exciting and really messed up my hair (which I wouldn't have cared about had it been a cooler ride).

Wow...I'll totally DITTO that. We didn't even ride it when we were there in December. Standby was about an hour long, and while we did get FP for it once, we forgot about it and let it expire. Maybe we'll ride it in May.

cruellalvr
01-19-2008, 04:34 PM
I agree that while test track is a faster ride, it disappointed me a little. Now don't get me wrong, my DD7absolutely LOVED it!!!!

Hull-onian
01-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Soarin is my fav in EPCOT.
Argh, Jack Sparrow is me favorite in MK, Maties:pirate:

#1donaldfan
01-20-2008, 08:51 AM
It's pretty good, not a fav, but ok. I cannot stand the wait. Most rides have a, WAY, more exciting theme to them that can keep you "occupied" while waiting. This one seems to be missing something. The ride part is very slow, but sorta fun. The speed test part is the best, but the wait time sure takes away from it.

biodtl
01-20-2008, 11:28 AM
It's a cool ride, though not my favorite. I think it might rank higher if it didn't break down so much. After you wait for an hour, get turned away, wait again through 16 stops and starts, the magic fades a little.

Meghan
01-20-2008, 04:53 PM
My brother absolutely loves Test Track, and I really don't get it. I almost always skip it. If it had a ten minute wait I might hop on, but like almost never happens. I always see it with an hour wait which I just don't think is worth it.

tinksmom02
01-20-2008, 09:12 PM
TT was my daughter's favorite Epcot ride...she's 5. I thought it was pretty good, Soarin's still my fave epcot ride.

I will say, though, that we walked onto it the first time, and FP'ed it the second. I certainly wouldn't wait more than 20 minutes for it. Then again, there aren't that many rides I'd wait more than 20 minutes for. Luckily, we tend to visit during the less-crowded times.

Anyway, we liked it!

LudwigVonDrake
01-20-2008, 09:21 PM
I have only ridden Test Track once. It was 1999 and the line was insane. My GF and I split up in the singles line so we didn't have to stand online for 2 hours (that was the wait). Went on it once and have no desire to go back on :car:

NJ Camper
01-20-2008, 09:22 PM
I like test track favorite well after being stuck on ride don't know if i would say favorite we where on the outside HIGH speed part on the banked turn when the brakes came on all of a sudden it made a bunch of smoke from the tires locking up it was neat for the first few minutes til they forgot us

Pat Ryan
01-21-2008, 06:57 PM
I'm not a big fan... I've tried it 3-4 times to see if I could "get it" but it never did anything for me....

MK_Mtns
01-25-2008, 07:10 PM
thrill rides all the way!!! that's what i look forward to at disney!

although, i don't consider test track that thrilling, but it's still great theming and fun :)

goofyrules
01-25-2008, 07:54 PM
sorta