PDA

View Full Version : Jacobo trip day 4 and 5 Jan 13-21

tink179
01-19-2008, 12:59 AM
Day 4 we went to the hollywood studios. We had no TS's today, so we just grabbed lunch at the commisonary. Food was ok. My ds had his face painted like a superhero, and then we went and watched the jedi academy. Both my ds's were picked. They enjoyed that and walked away with a certificate. We spent the rest of the day going on all the rides. At the end of the day the one thing I always hoped wouldn't happen to me. I lost my wallet! :sick::( I didn't notice it until I got to our resort and I saw that my bag was still unzipped. I went right away to the conceirge desk, and they put out an alert to all the buses, and said I'd have to call the central lost and found Thursday. They weren't really a lot of help. I started crying and they told me to relax! :mad: How could I relax??? So, I went to bed and tossed and turned all night worrying about it. I had tons of stuff in there. Money, cc cards, birth certificates, social (i know bad idea), cash! LOTS. I just went to bed and prayed.

Day 5 We went to the MK for breakfast at CRT. My dh and I thought this was very worth the 2TS. I liked how the my ds's got a sword and my daughter got a wand. We loved the food. We also liked how the brought out a big bowl of fruit and fresh pastries. They also brought my dd out a complimentary french toast. We got 2 free pictures and they were adorable. The princesses that were there were: Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella. I loved that and I'm sure we'll go back again. After this we went on a pirates and haunted mansion. I didn't notice that much different on haunted mansion. I guess I just figured it would be more. Sorry for those of you that liked it. I went and tried a dole whip float for the first time. I thought it was ok, but probably won't get another on this trip. Then it was off to lost and found to check my wallet. It was there, but all my cash gone (a little over $200) and a $25 giftcard to Red Lobster that my family got as a x-mas gift. What is disney coming to??? I mean I'm glad I got my wallet back, and the important documents, but it just bugs me that someon went through my stuff and took all my cash. I would never do that to someone! So that has made a big downer on my trip!!!! We went back MK and my ds's got their hair done at BBB. They got the cool dude pkg. One got blue hair gel with confetti, and the other got all the colors with confetti. They really liked it and had a ball. It only cost $15 for both. Would reccomend this! The only thing is they both complained about their head itching bad the next day. Probably the gel. Later for dinner we went to Ohana's. My family loved this place! :number1: 2-3 weeks before our trip I changed ressies from Coral Reef to Ohana's and I'm really glad I did. My dh said this was a must do on the next trip. My ds's gotta to do a hula lesson, and dance, and also got to be in a coconut race. We then all got lei's. It was a nice dinner to end with for the night. My favorite was the steak , pineapple bread, and the bread pudding for desert. My dh and I shared a lapu lapu. I said it was reccomended by so many of you that we needed to try it. Wow! Very strong!!! :secret: I decided to let my dh have it all!! Great place all in all! Up next Day 6!

dolphinmickey9170
01-19-2008, 06:44 AM
So sorry to hear about the wallet, but thank goodness you got most of it's contents back. All the leg work in reporting them lost and then gettting new ones is just too much. It's too bad someone couldn't have been honest and turned it in with the cash still inside. Some people just don't get it.

Thanks for sharing your great day. The Lapu Lapu is a bit strong, but tasty nonetheless.:mickey:

RedheadWriter
01-19-2008, 09:51 AM
I feel so bad about your experience with the wallet. It is a sad world, but I never wantedt o say it is a sad "World". :(

Bethis26fan
01-19-2008, 03:45 PM
So sorry about your wallet. I'm glad you went on with your plans and had a good dinner.

pdrlkr
01-19-2008, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

tinkerbell04
01-21-2008, 11:02 AM
I am so sorry to hear about your wallet, but I am glad that you got it back! Glad to hear that you are still having a great time.:mickey:

faline
01-22-2008, 06:43 PM
What an unfortunate incident! I'm so sorry you lost the money but it is fortunate you got all your other documents back.

Sounds like you plowed ahead and still tried to have a good time even when you didn't know if you'd get your wallet back at all!