PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Question

honeebee86
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
Hi everyone,
I will be eating lunch with my 3 brothers (15, 9,&8) on Feb. 12 at Garden Grill. I was wondering if they allow the children to eat off of the "grow-ups" platter. They will most likely want the kids platter but they like turkey and steak too. Also, the first time i ate here, I was given a really good bread pudding type dessert but the second trip i was given apple crisp. The apple crisp was good, but you get that at almost every restaurant. Does any one know if the bread pudding is still available?

ElenitaB
01-19-2008, 12:38 AM
The last time we were there we had birthday cake for dessert so I can't help you out on that score, but I do know that my DS (we've been going to GG since he was 5) has always eaten from the kid's offerings and from the "adult plate" as well (and I've been known to steal a chicken strip from the kids' plate too).

Jared
01-19-2008, 12:40 AM
I believe children can eat from the adult platter, although they do have their own menu at Garden Grill. I don't know how anybody could stop you from letting your kids enjoy the regular food.

The menu I found online suggests dessert is neither bread budding nor apple crisp, but a berry puff pastry instead. Since I've never tried this restaurant, I do not know for sure.

:tasty:

dolphinmickey9170
01-19-2008, 06:15 AM
We were a party of 5 adults and an infant. She didn't count for the children's items, but we ordered some anyway and they brought it right out.

In the past our children have always eaten from the adult platter and the children's platter and viceversa.

šošalyssaluvsmickeyšoš
01-19-2008, 10:54 AM
When we ate there they had pumpkin cheese cake.the best dessert Ive had at disney.