PDA

View Full Version : dining??

BostonChic
01-18-2008, 10:23 PM
My family ate at The Garden Grill last time we visited.I was wondering about the 50's prime time cafe??sounds like alot of fun but how is the quality&service?

Pirate Granny
01-19-2008, 12:07 AM
I've eaten at the 50's more than a few times...In fact it's my favorite at the Hollywood Studios...I love the meat loaf, pot roast...and we got dessert, smores to go and took it to Fanastmic...You'll enjoy it...especially if you have children (we've only gone with adults and still liked it)...no characters though...
:pirate:

dolphinmickey9170
01-19-2008, 05:55 AM
The food is great. Nice homecooked type meals, not fancy schmancy. They truly make you feel at home here.:secret:

Hull-onian
01-19-2008, 05:55 PM
You can't go wrong at the Prime Time 50's Cafe. The food is excellent, but don't eat :eat: with your elbows on the table, you will hear about it.:listen:

texasteacher
01-19-2008, 07:19 PM
We just ate there in Dec. and really enjoyed it. I loved the fried chicken and those to-die-for turnip greens! Give it a try. I think you will like it.

NJ Camper
01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
we eat there when ever we can they have a great chicken pot pie and the desserts are great also i would recomend it :number1:

Schmiv
01-19-2008, 07:32 PM
We ate there last February and it was a total blast. The service IS the entertainment. Talk about "Down Home cookin." My kids especially loved our waiter. Don't want to give too much away but you definately need to go.:secret:

rj
01-20-2008, 09:23 AM
It is a lot of fun. As far as the food it is ok. You can find much better options at Disney, like Ohana, which is also fun.

pixiegoose
01-20-2008, 01:34 PM
We ate at 50's Prime Time in September and our group of 4 adults had a lot of fun with "Cousin Patty". The food is really nothing spectacular but it's not bad. It's definitely the atmosphere that makes it a must-do at least once. It's a lot of fun if you actually play along with the servers. I'm still not sure if "Cousin Patty" liked us or not but at least we were entertaining......... :mickey:

RoosMomKanga
01-20-2008, 01:43 PM
We've eaten hear several times...once with a group of 11, ages 6-Adult, and everyone liked their meals (which says a lot for our large group)---not high-end dining, but good.:thumbsup:
PS- Make sure you wash your hands before you eat ;)

Natazu
01-20-2008, 02:58 PM
Yeah, you won't hear many people raving about the food but a lot of them will still tell you they love to eat at 50s. It's an experience, almost a show. The food is passable but as a general rule, fun time will be had by all. I think everyone should try it at least once.