PDA

View Full Version : Bus from Epcot-Y&B

PetefromRI
01-18-2008, 04:33 PM
Can I get a bus at Epcot to the Y&B or do you have to walk through Epcot to the International Gateway.We're staying at the Pop and having dinner at the Cape May and wondering if it would be easier to take the bus to Epcot then pick up a bus from there to the Beach Club.

playdead88
01-18-2008, 05:28 PM
there isn't a bus that runs from epcot to the beach club - there is a boat that you can pick up at the international gateway that will take you to the beach club but i would recommend walking - it is probably a 15-17 min walk from the front of epcot to the beach club and its a nice walk - the other thing you could do is start at MGM and pick up the boat from MGM to the beach club if that sounds better to you - i hope that helps - have a great vacation :mickey:

PetefromRI
01-18-2008, 05:35 PM
I guess we'll be walking through Epcot,although there could be worse things in life.We're always looking for new options and shortcuts.Thanks!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
01-20-2008, 08:49 PM
Make sure if you are going to go through Epcot to get to Y&B that you have gone to a park that day. Otherwise you risk using a day on your pass just to walk through Epcot. If you aren't going to a park that day, go to MGM and take the boat over.

sainter
01-20-2008, 09:18 PM
Payroll Princess is right, don't use a day's pass just to walk through Epcot! I am sure you already know that.
It would be less walking for you to take a bus from Pop to AK or MK, and then one directly to the BC, or bus to MGM and take the boat.

PetefromRI
01-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the advice.I'm an AP holder so that's not an issue,but it's good advice for someone who isn't.You wouldn't want to lose a day just going to dinner.