PDA

View Full Version : Will someone please explain?

PrincessASquared
01-18-2008, 09:48 AM
What is a Dedicated 2-Bedroom?

dolphinmickey9170
01-18-2008, 10:49 AM
A dedicated two-bedroom is just that. A two bedroom suite. When it isn't a dedicated two-bedroom but sleeps the same 8 people, that means you have a one bedroom suite with a door to a studio suite so the two rooms together mean the same 8 people, but with a connecting door.

Donald A
01-18-2008, 10:57 AM
A dedicated two-bedroom is a room that can only be rented as a two-bedroom. A lockoff two-bedroom consists of a one-bedroom with a seperate studio attached to the living area. The studio and one-bedroom can be rented as seperate units and has a lock-off door on each unit that can seperate the two units. In the lock-off, each unit has a seperate unit number.

Last week, we had a two-bedroom "lock-off." The one bedroom was room number 465 and the studio was #463. The lock-off studios are a true studio with a queen bed and full fold-out sofa. In a dedicated two bedroom, I believe there are two queen beds and no sofa in the second bedroom.

wendy*darling
01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
A dedicated 2 br has only one door that goes out into the hallway.

A "lock-off," as described above, has 2 doors that exit to the hallway- one in the 1 br side (living room) and another exit door from the studio (or 2nd bedroom) side.

If you have small children staying in the 2nd bedroom- this is something to consider. A dedicated is more what you want with little ones.

But, if you had another couple or older kids who can come and go on their own, then the lock-off is nice as they have their own door.

MaizeNBrew
01-20-2008, 11:26 AM
I know the lockoff portion has a bed and a sleeper instead of two beds. Anybody know if the lockoff contains a King, Queen, or double for its one bed?

wendy*darling
01-20-2008, 11:46 AM
I know the lockoff portion has a bed and a sleeper instead of two beds. Anybody know if the lockoff contains a King, Queen, or double for its one bed?

The beds in the 2nd bedroom are one QUEEN bed and one DOUBLE sleeper sofa if it's a "lock-off" and 2 QUEEN beds if it is a dedicated 2Br.