PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to get really excited.....

orcalyn
01-17-2008, 07:49 PM
Hi all!
Hope you all are doing so good. We, DH & I, just got our papers from :magic:Magical Journeys (Debbie) that has made this trip that is in 17 days and 13 hours etc... seem so real now. It has been 10 years since I have been :mickey:WDW and even then I wasnt with my DH. Just thinking about being there is so amazing I cant imagine what the real thing will be like.:cloud9:
I do have a question hope fully some one has an example they can share...Anyone have any of the pictures they took on the photo pass cd that they edited with whatever features are available? I am considering purchasing the pass and just wondered what the finished product looked like.
I wish I could bottle this feeling:yay: and share it with everyone in the world. Everyone should go the WDW atleast once in their lives.
Thank you all for sharing in my excitement.:joy::clappy::hug:

DreamFinder2
01-17-2008, 08:34 PM
I'm pretty sure anyone reading these boards knows EXACTLY the feeling you're referring to :D. We're off to WDW in 60 days, and I'm either reading the I-cot boards or one of the dozen WDW travel books I have collected over the years!

I can't help you with your photopass question, though...just wanted to join you in wishing we were there :thumbsup:.

Bri
01-17-2008, 08:36 PM
i'm excited for you! you're gonna have a great time. i went in 2005 for the first time since the late 90's and i couldn't control myself. i can't imagine what it will be like after not going for 10 years. all i can say is, you will be so excited you will want to do everything yesterday so make sure you slow down and really take it all in. have a great time!

dolphinmickey9170
01-17-2008, 09:06 PM
Have you tried to go to the photopass website? I'm not sure if they show the add on options, but it can't hurt to check it out.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-17-2008, 09:49 PM
I am going to send you a PM with a link to my shared Photopass account (where others can view the pics I have in there).

All I have are pics taken in front of the tree in the GF lobby right after Christmas, but I did some of the borders and icons to show you some of what they have available. None of the Christmas stuff will be there, but all of the 2008 stuff will be as will the Year of a Million Dreams icons and the Tinkerbell "Where Dreams Come True" one. I just wanted to give you an idea of how they give you a lot of variety in options. Also, depending on the park, if you get a picture done say at Epcot, there will be an option to have SSE put in the corner. Same goes with any park. If you get character pictures done, their signatures will show up and you can add those the picture. But you can only do one thing per picture-- one border OR one signature (sometimes, if there are multiple characters in one photo, i.e. jasmine, aladdin, and genie, they will put the individual signatures as well as one with all three) per picture.

orcalyn
01-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Thank you:thanks: all for all your best wishes and enjoying in my excitement.
This site:rocks: really is contagious and I wish I could spread this to everyone....
Please everyone be safe and God bless.