PDA

View Full Version : How late do the buses run?

rubato
01-17-2008, 06:29 PM
We have a few late ADRs plus are looking to take advantage of night EMHs. Do the buses stick with park hours? If I have an 8:30 ADR in a park that closes at 8 or 9, will the bus still be running that late? I don't want to be stranded. We're staying at Ft. Wilderness. Thanks!

DreamFinder2
01-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Buses will run for approximately 2 hours after park closing times, including EMH nights. Cabs are available, but you won't need one...Disney doesn't want people stranded anywhere :thumbsup:.

faline
01-18-2008, 09:28 AM
If you are at a resort until well after park closing hours, you can also take a bus to Downtown Disney and transfer there. Pleasure Island buses run until 2 a.m.

MOJoe
01-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Maybe my situation was unique, but last year my family had a late dinner at Fulton's in DD. By the time we had finished our meal, all the shops were closed. We made our way to the bus stop, only to see a full bus pull away. So we waited for the next bus. We waited....and waited...for what seemed like a long time. Finally a bus driver saw us and stopped. As we boarded he asked, "why we were still here? The last bus from THIS part of DD left a long time ago!" So he took us over to Pleasure Island and dropped us off, so we could wait for another bus back to the Dolphin.
The lesson i learned was - don't get stranded at Downtown Disney!