PDA

View Full Version : Water Parks & MIniature Golf

starrmomof2
01-17-2008, 04:24 PM
We are hoping to return to the World in September and stay a couple extra days to allow a few more activities. We are planning to go to a water park at least once, maybe more and I'm trying to decide whether to add the Waterpark and more option to our tickets. I'm thinking, based on waterpark usage only, it's not worth it if we're only going to the waterpark once, but definitely worth it if we go at least twice. Correct??
This triggered another question. Is miniature golf included in the "and more" part of the tickets?
Also,I saw that included in the Magic Your Way package is a certificate for one round of miniature golf, one cert per room. Does this mean that only one person plays free, the others pay? Or is it a certificate that is good for one room, but multiple people? Oh, and what method of transportation will take you to the golf courses? I remember seeing the waterparks listed on the bus marquees, but not the golf courses.
Thanks for your help. We did neither of these activities last time and thought it would be a nice break from the parks, but still part of the Disney magic.

sassafras
01-17-2008, 05:19 PM
don't think there is direct service to mini golf. Winter Summer land is right next to Blizzard Beach, so I assume you walk from there. The other one is across from the Swan and Dolphin, so would think take a bus to there and walk across the street!

fielin
01-17-2008, 05:37 PM
Miniature golf is not included in the 'and more', and the certificate is only good for one person in the room.

With the water park & more, you can enter the clubs in pleasure island, try disneyquest or, obviously, go to the water parks. :D

I just loved Winter wonderland, so I think this is worth a try !

dteed
01-18-2008, 02:34 PM
Don't know about the and more part of the ticket option. I love the water parks, during the summer there are EMH mornings every day so we recently took a trip and did water parks in the morning and theme parks in the afternoon. It was great I highly recommend it. You can do all attractions at the water parks early, chill for the mid part of the day and do theme parks at night.

Tink#64
01-20-2008, 01:28 AM
We debated the "and more" option for our last trip. We knew that we wanted to do DQ, but no one really wanted to go to a water park. So for us it was a better deal not to add the option & just pay extra for DQ.

We also played putt putt at Fantasia Gardens & we had a ball! We rode the boat from MGM over to the Swan & Dolphin resorts, walked across the property & across the street to FG. Did it all in reverse & rode bus back to Pop. It was so easy, not a very long walk & alot of fun to try something new! :mickey:

NJ Camper
01-20-2008, 10:39 AM
We have never made it to FG to golf but it sounds great DQ use to but sure if they still do give a discout if you went later like in the last 3 hours they where open i think it was half price do they still do this?????

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-20-2008, 11:50 PM
We play putt-putt at both WinterSummerland and Fantasia Gardens ALL THE TIME!!! Why??? Super fun and super cheap... AP holders get 50% off a game for themselves and 3 other people... less that $6 a person! You can't beat that! So yeah, we love it... go and do it! :thumbsup: