PDA

View Full Version : Fulton and DDP

fielin
01-17-2008, 02:04 PM
Hi,

Is Fulton's Crab House included in the DDP ?
I thought I had seen that it was, but I cannot find the information, now. I seem to remember that it was included for 2 credits.

If it is not, what table service location would you advise in DTD ?

JPL
01-17-2008, 02:12 PM
Fulton's left the DDP since the compensation Disney offered per dinner was not enough to cover costs the same reason Alfredo's left Epcot. Luckily for those who enjoy Fulton's is outside the Theme Parks so Disney is a bit more flexible about thier participation in the plan.

#1donaldfan
01-17-2008, 02:19 PM
NOPE.................but boy, 'ol boy is it good !!! worth an out of the pocket expenditure, even though DDP is paid for too, just in advance........please try it, if you haven't, it's AWESOME !!:mickey::thumbsup::mickey:

fielin
01-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Well, I am disappointed, but actually, this is a good thing : I have too many ADRs and not enough TS credits... So I guess this, Kona and Chef Mickey will be OOP, and that will make the rest Ok !

Thanks for the info, JPL - and Donaldfan#1, you've convinced me not to drop my ADR for this restaurant !

JPL
01-17-2008, 03:43 PM
I definately recommend to Fulton's to anyone looking for a true "dining experience". I know some complain it's quite pricey but the food is awesome and the service can't be beat :thumbsup: