PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Disney Planning DVD

Jeff T
01-17-2008, 11:22 AM
Yesterday we received our 2008 Disney Planning DVD. The DVD is virtually the same as the 2007 edition. The most significant change is the first few minutes of the DVD. During this time they simply announce the extension of the Year of a Million Dreams celetration.

Hopefully Disney will produce a totally new DVD in 2009 which has more energy that the past two DVDs.

KylesMom
01-17-2008, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the heads-up. I can warn DH that he'll have no interest in it when it arrives. Last years' was so slow it put us all to sleep. Yawn.

Janmac
01-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Oh, no doubt. The Million Dreams video is so boring our 3 yo grand niece won't watch it. She asks to watch Erin - from the video before Million Dreams - a lot. She loves Erin.

I ordered the vacation planning video last week hoping it was different. Maybe next year.

Thanks for the heads up.

Jan

grumpyguy
01-17-2008, 12:58 PM
far and away the dvd's that these guys were in
were my favorites,i've watched it so many times i have many portionsof it memorized..
the yomd dvd was indeed very slow and not much excitement.
thanks for the warning 'bout this years:thumbsup:

Mrs Grumpy
01-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I am still waiting on mine to arrive. I didn't really figure they would change it much but I was sure hoping they would. Oh, well maybe the 2009 one will be new and since that is the year we are going back I will be really excited to get it.

starrmomof2
01-17-2008, 04:05 PM
I just ordered mine yesterday since we are planning to go back this year; hoping there would be something new and exciting on the dvd. Oh well...............

i'm grumpy
01-18-2008, 10:24 PM
Mine arrived in a dvd box and my sister's in just an envelope. I'm wondering if mine is last year's. :confused: There appear to be dates on the box.

dmosher
01-18-2008, 10:40 PM
... moving overseas... Disney doesn't ship this DVD to us! GRRR! I want me DVD!! Oh well, hope it's good one for you guys anyway! Enjoy.
:pipes:
D