PDA

View Full Version : Photopass Question

Pookiesmom
01-17-2008, 09:23 AM
I need a little clarification on how Photopass works. In December, I will be traveling with a big group. 3 famlies total. We are each planning to prepurchase a CD. If we are together in a park, and pose for a group photo, will it be able to be put on all 3 CDs? Or will it just go one one?
Thanks!
Pookiesmom

AuntDJ
01-17-2008, 10:45 AM
You will get more bang for your buck, if you get one CD and share it...You can have a couple of acutal photopass cards then combine them onto one cd....

I do not have an answer for mulitple CD's as we always combine into one cd...

'have fun!
DJ

tinklover
01-17-2008, 11:08 AM
the photograpger will give each family a card that has a bar code on it and each photo after that you give back to the photographer and they will scan it and that is how the pics get put on your cd but if your going to be witha group of 3 families you wikll get more band for you buck as said by purchasing one cd and then make copies of it. the prepurchase cd comes with the copywrite info so you will be able to make copies.

GrumpyFan
01-17-2008, 12:30 PM
I believe you can combine up to 4 photopass cards onto one CD. I'm sure that Disney would also make more than 1 cd for you, for a price. But, the cd and the photos can be copied freely once you bring it home. So, unless you just want the "Disney-fied" cd, and don't mind paying for it, I would just wait until you got it home.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-17-2008, 12:44 PM
You can do 5 cards (maybe more??? I think the limit is 5 though...) on one account. Copies of CDs are $19.95.

I agree with everyone else. Just get one cd and print photos from that. Online photo printing services are great for that purpose. Whomever has the CD can upload all the photos from the CD onto one of the sites, share the account with everyone else in the family, and then each family can pick and choose which photos they want to order.

Pookiesmom
01-17-2008, 01:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. The 3 families live within 5 miles of each other, so sharing won't be a problem. I thought I had seen a discussion on another Disney website where the prevailing thought was that Photopass sharing was "illegal". :confused: