PDA

View Full Version : Wii at Epcot

Cindy'smom
01-17-2008, 08:55 AM
A recent thread discussed the Wii game you can play at Epcot. My family may perhaps be the last living American family that hasn't played Wii :blush:. I'd like to check it out on our upcoming trip. Where exactly at Epcot can I find it? Thanks!:mickey:

ncscgirl2005
01-17-2008, 09:08 AM
A recent thread discussed the Wii game you can play at Epcot. My family may perhaps be the last living American family that hasn't played Wii :blush:. I'd like to check it out on our upcoming trip. Where exactly at Epcot can I find it? Thanks!:mickey:

I can assure you that your family is the last one. :blush:

Figgyluv03
01-17-2008, 12:19 PM
Nope, we don't have one, and my little brother has only played it a few times at his friends house and he's over it all ready. It's all about XBox 360 in house. Oh, I'm sooo sick of Guitar Hero!!!!

century3
01-17-2008, 01:33 PM
I have a Wii and absolutely love it. The motion controls are very nice and responsive which make playing the games fun and more interactive than just pressing buttons. My wife and I enjoy playing many of the games together :cloud9:

As for where the Wii is located in Epcot, I haven’t seen it there myself yet, since I haven't been in a little while, but I’ve heard it is located in Innoventions West.

dteed
01-17-2008, 01:39 PM
We don't have one either. The game is golf or baseball I believe and was in Innoventions. My kids played before we realized it was a Wii, I think.