PDA

View Full Version : Best dates to book

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
01-16-2008, 06:48 PM
I want to visit WDW again but this time not in a busy season. I was wondering what some of the most quiet dates are and some of the dates in which the Disney hotels or other hotels have lower rates :)

faline
01-16-2008, 07:02 PM
If you check Disney's room rates, you'll see the lowest rates are in value season. These value seasons are often lower crowd seasons as well.

For low crowds, think about going in late January or very early February, early May, late August into mid- September, or very early December.

Bethis26fan
01-17-2008, 04:19 PM
The week after Thanskgiving wasn't bad at all. The most we had to wait for any ride was 15 mins.

Hair_Razor
01-17-2008, 04:37 PM
I think you will probably get the same feedback from most people, but I was there in January and it was really quiet! I also hear that as long as you are not there during Presidents day weekend February is good, I'll let you know when I get back.
Of course the other time I always see people posting about is September. So good luck, hope this helps!

BouncingTigger
01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
We were there Jan 5-12 and crowds were very light. We were planning to go in September but it didn't work with our class schedule. Oh, well - at least January wasn't as hot and sticky as September would have been! (January had very nice weather actually. Warm, not hot, during the day. Only needed a light jacket at night, although I saw some people without jackets).