PDA

View Full Version : Big River Grille & Brewing Works- Logistic ?'s

RoosMomKanga
01-16-2008, 05:49 PM
If I stay at Studios for Fantasmic at 7pm (and park closes at 7pm) what time should I make a dinner reservation for at Big River Grille & Brewing Works? Is the best way to get there on the Friendship Boat or will this be mobbed after Fantasmic (we could skip Fantasmic this trip since we've seen it before and leave the park before the crowd if it will make a big difference)? Does this stop other places/how long is the boat ride? I see that they don't offer priority seating...do they take reservations...is there a number I can call them directly? How late do they serve dinner? After our late dinner is there a bus that will take me from the Boardwalk to POFQ (through TTC or how?)? How late do these buses run? Thanks!

Natazu
01-16-2008, 07:11 PM
f I stay at Studios for Fantasmic at 7pm (and park closes at 7pm) what time should I make a dinner reservation for at Big River Grille & Brewing Works?
Sorry, they are first come, first serve

Is the best way to get there on the Friendship Boat or will this be mobbed after Fantasmic?
The boat is the only Disney transport from MGM to Boardwalk

(we could skip Fantasmic this trip since we've seen it before and leave the park before the crowd if it will make a big difference)?
(my :twocents:) Dinner at BRG is not worth missing Fantasmic! Flying Fish maybe but not BRG

Does this stop other places/how long is the boat ride?
about 18 minutes once underway

I see that they don't offer priority seating...do they take reservations...is there a number I can call them directly?
(407) 560-0253

How late do they serve dinner?
They close at midnight but the kitchen closes at 11 officially but it's really an indeterminate time based on that nights crowd (wow)

After our late dinner is there a bus that will take me from the Boardwalk to POFQ (through TTC or how?)?
sadly, bus to DTD, then bus to POFQ

How late do these buses run? DTD busses run til 2am

DizneyRox
01-16-2008, 07:29 PM
Is the best way to get there on the Friendship Boat or will this be mobbed after Fantasmic?
The boat is the only Disney transport from MGM to Boardwalk

Only addition would be: The best way is to actually walk. It's quicker than the boat, especially after Fantasmic! Walk will take you about 10 minutes maybe once you leave MGM. Getting out of MGM after Fantasmic! is another story.

The only motorized transport is a boat though.

RoosMomKanga
01-16-2008, 07:45 PM
Thanks all for the info.! :thanks:
No reservations...hmmm. Not my choice for dinner, but my DH requested it (he's there on the :beer:"Beers Around the World Plan" and loves Microbrewries...and I'm there on the "Keep my DH happy because I tagged along and extended his business trip" plan). Maybe I could talk him into just the beer sampler:cheers: here and dinner elsewhere? Oh well, we'll be doing some other great dinners for our 25th Anniversary!

Hey, how did I never hear that it's a 10 min. walk from the Studios to the Boardwalk?:doh: Is there a map showing where to go when you exit the Studios?:look: