PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love The Viking Coffee

goin2disney
01-15-2008, 02:15 PM
I am so excited about my upcoming trip that I am actually craving some of my favorite Disney traditions. One being our trip to Norway for Viking Coffee.

Anyone else love it?!?

What is it anyway?

There is also a great drink sold from a cart in France. It is frozen and very yummy. Anyone know what it is??

sillyolbear
01-15-2008, 02:54 PM
Viking coffee is quite good.

The drink in France could be the Grey Goose slushy from the kiosk in front of Chefs de France.

mudpuppysmom
01-15-2008, 02:59 PM
DH is always looking for coffee while in the parks (and not the nescacrap they sell everywhere!), so I'll have to tell him Norway is the place to get it!!

The Grey Goose slush is very very good!! They ahve two flavors I do believe, but sadly this trip none of those for me, nor margaritas......bummer sometimes being pregnant!

goin2disney
01-15-2008, 07:09 PM
YES YES YES! I loved that cart in France! I had the Orange one but a friend had the grey Goose. Both were very tasty :tasty:

JPL
01-15-2008, 08:17 PM
Viking Coffee Rocks especially on a cold night watching Holiday Illuminations :thumbsup:

Crow
01-15-2008, 10:07 PM
Love that viking coffee!!! Here's the info:
Viking Coffee - Kamora, Coffee Liqueur, and Baileys Original Irish Cream $8.00

There are 2 frozen drinks at the cart in France. The Grey Goose slushie has already been mentioned. There is also an orange slushie with Grand Marnier. It tastes like a delicious orange creamsicle!

Grand Marnier Orange Slush or Grey Goose Citron Lemonade Slush. - $7.00

YES:marg::thumbsup:
love the Viking Coffee & the drinks at France....but i liked the slushies at the Tea Cart in China even better....
end of Feb ill be having some of each:marg::beer:

goin2disney
01-16-2008, 08:37 AM
Oohhhh Now I Have To Try The Slushies In China.

Mickey 101
01-17-2008, 12:14 AM
Another great 'slushie' type of drink is the Italian Margarita made with grappa at the cart near Italy (where they sell tiramisu, cannolis, etc). I think they're better than regular margaritas, but may have to do another side-by-side taste test next trip. :blush:

MickeyMousse
01-17-2008, 01:04 PM
OOOOOH! Gotta make note to try the Viking Coffee on our next trip!!!! :yay: That teamed up wih some School Bread.......:cloud9:.....