PDA

View Full Version : 1st Week of March Weather/Crowds question

jakeybake
01-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Hey all!!

I just finalized my all expenses paid work conference at that Grand Floridian for the first week in March. Yes I do know how lucky I am!!!

I have never been in early March and was wondering if folks could give me input on what to expect regarding crowds and weather.

Any and all help is greatly appreciated!!

Jay

01-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Our school Spring break was always the first week of March so we have gone to WDW 3 times during that week. We have always gotten to the parks at park opening and it has worked out well with crowds. We were able to get most of the popular rides out of the way before the crowds appeared. As for the weather, the first two times we went, it was sunny & warm (80's) in the afternoon. The mornings & evenings were a little cool. No rain at all. The last time we went, it was rather cold all day long and it rained quite a bit also. So, I would say the weather is a little unpredictable at that time.

Strmchsr
01-15-2008, 03:10 PM
Crowds will be heavy, but shouldn't be bonkers yet. As for weather, check out Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/weather/dailytemps.asp) for the exact weather on your dates for the last 4 years.

poohbearlover15
02-10-2008, 12:47 PM
We usually go the first week of march and the crowds are usually mild and the weather is very warm!