PDA

View Full Version : perferred loops

tys_mommy
01-15-2008, 01:02 PM
I was thinking about upgrading to a preferred loop and requesting either loop 100 (or 200 if need be) for the walk back to our camper at the end of the day. I know they try to accommodate requests but sometimes it's not possible. I don't really care about the cable as we don’t plan to spend much time at the camper with everything else there is to do at Disney, I really just want the short walk back in the evenings. If those 2 options are not available when we check in will they allow us to down-grade our reservation? To me it’s not worth the extra $80 to stay in the other preferred loops if we don’t need the cable.

ibrowse17
01-15-2008, 02:37 PM
I know what they say, but I have gotten my last three loop requests at FW. Granted it was not a perferred loop, but we still got it. All I did was request it at the time I booked, then when I called for ADR's or any other reason, I would always ask if they had my request noted. Then a week or so before we arrived, I would call and check on the request as well. This may not work all the time, but it has put us on the loop we wanted the last three trips. I also agree that it would not be worth the money if you did not get it, but just about any perferred loop would be the closest for walking:thumbsup:

NJ Camper
01-17-2008, 06:33 PM
even the 300's aren't to far or you could do the golf cart thing then you walk even less :mickey: