PDA

View Full Version : What is VMK?

RoosMomKanga
01-15-2008, 10:32 AM
OK, I must be slow:doh:...and VMK is a new term to me. I scanned through the guide here (details but I couldn't find basic starter info?), a then checked Theme Park info. (since I see a VMK Central on Main Street)-but nothing and then Info Central but I couldn't find a basic paragraph/info on what it is, and a link to the game...I'm guessing it's here somewhere:confused:? I then Googled it and now see it's a online game...my 2 DS's play Runescape...is it similar (if so, we'll try it!)? Is there a fee?

Also-What is the VMK on Main Street at WDW-not the virtual one, the real one (we'll be there in a few weeks) and what can you do there...is there something I shouldn't miss?

Can you direct me to basic info? Thanks so much!

chrisb26
01-15-2008, 11:26 AM
Vmk is the Virtual Magic Kingdom. There are rooms designed around the actual Magic Kingdom. With all the lands and such. There are four mini games you can play to earn credits which you can then buy items such as clothes, furniture, pins etc. Then you can build your own rooms. We usually just hang out in somebodys rooms and talk. I don't know about Runescape since I have never played it so not too sure about that. However it is free to play so that is good.

As far as VMK Central at the Magic Kingdom goes they closed that last September :( So there is no longer anything to do at the actual park anymore.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions be sure to ask!

You can find VMK at

vmk.com

trackbarroness
01-27-2008, 04:34 AM
The desired age bracket is 10-14, but not restricted to just those who fall into that catagory. As you can tell by those who post in the VMK forums we play VMK also. As long as we abide by the rules/values of the game we can play also. And yes we do know it's basicly a kids game. Be the way welcome to Intercot aka inside and out. :D

jwallace378
02-24-2008, 08:48 AM
OK...I'm new to VMK and it seems like you need some magic pins to do most of the quests. How do I get the Bat Magic pin, the invisibility pin, and the levitation pin?

Birnbaum has notin on me
02-28-2008, 07:06 PM
i have no idea i am wondering the same thing

chrisb26
02-28-2008, 09:57 PM
Those quests that needed the magic were last weekend. There are still some that don't require any.

Magic can be found in the Main Street Magic shop under Pins.

You can also find the magic by clicking the Shop button then clicking pins and finally Main Street Magic Shop.