PDA

View Full Version : In need of a little pixie dust, please...

Dsnygirl
01-15-2008, 05:16 AM
Hi all!! You may remember my thread back in the fall of '06 asking for pixie dust for the selling of our house?? Well, you all did such a good job that I'm back again - only this time, I'm asking for pixie dust to help us FIND a house!! :)

The short version of the story is that after our house sold last spring, we found a wonderfully cute house to rent in a town we fell in love with - nothing was on the market that we were interested in, and we had some financial goals we wanted to work towards. Fast forward to yesterday - we found out that the owners now want to sell when our lease is up in April, and we have some decisions to make - and quickly!!

So if anybody has any pixie dust to spare, we could use just a bit to get us through this - I know how magical this stuff is around here!! :thumbsup: Thanks!!

kakn7294
01-15-2008, 05:21 AM
Oh Blythe! More house drama! Here's some :pixie: to get you through it! Best of luck in your search for a new house - I assume that you don't want to buy your current rental.

Dsnygirl
01-15-2008, 06:18 AM
Best of luck in your search for a new house - I assume that you don't want to buy your current rental.
Thanks for the :pixie:!! We're not sure - it totally depends on the price. We actually like it - it's cozy & cute... i.e. "small" :blush:. So - we'll see what they're asking...

disneydeb
01-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Truckloads of the stuff for you!:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie::pix ie::pixie:

mickey&missy
01-15-2008, 09:03 AM
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Lots of pixie dust Blythe! I hope everything works out for you guys!

January-2007
01-15-2008, 09:08 AM
:pixie: coming your way! Good luck with all the decisions!

offwego
01-15-2008, 09:25 AM
Pixie dust on it's way!! :pixie::pixie:

DizNee143
01-15-2008, 09:47 AM
pixie dust on the way!! :mickey:

:pixie::pixie::pixie:

Momof2boys
01-15-2008, 10:02 AM
Plenty of :pixie: for your home search . . . wherever it may lead you :)

conorsmom2000
01-15-2008, 10:09 AM
Blythe, I'm sorry to hear this - I'm sure you guys weren't expecting this! Much pixie dust that it all works out for you! :pixie::pixie::pixie:

RedSoxFan
01-15-2008, 11:03 AM
:pixie::pixie::pixie:Blythe in your house search. Hope it all turns out well for you.

SBETigg
01-15-2008, 11:13 AM
:pixie:
I can imagine how stressful it is to not know if you'll find the right house at the right time. Been there. May it all work out right!
:pixie:

NJBelle
01-15-2008, 11:22 AM
UG! House issues! Did that a couple years ago. More :pixie: coming your way. Hope that everything turns out okay.

MsMin
01-15-2008, 12:46 PM
Sending :pixie: for things to work out and for the perfect solution to come real soon !! :pixie:

RedheadWriter
01-15-2008, 12:53 PM
:pixie: :pixie:
Sending tons fo positive thoughts your way!

Kairi_7378
01-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Best of luck to you!!!

Dsnygirl
01-16-2008, 05:43 AM
Thanks for all the kind words and :pixie:... we really appreciate it!!

We heard back from the owners about the house, and their price is good... and if we were to choose not to buy it, they'll consider letting us stay in it until the school year is over. :)

So now, we just have to decide what we think fits our overall goals best - hopefully, we can make a decision in the next few weeks, and put this all behind us!!

Thanks again for all the pixie dust and keep it comin'.... it's magic :magic: you know!! :D

mrsgaribaldi
01-16-2008, 06:33 AM
More :pixie::pixie::pixie:on the way.

Dsnygirl
01-17-2008, 10:18 PM
:) Another thanks for all the pixie dust... it must be working, because we talked with our mortgage company, and we're in the clear for the most part, whether we choose to buy this house or choose to look at doing something else. One of our options is building, as my DH works for a builder, so we're investigating land around here... but we live in a small town, so it may be at a minimum. :( So - here's to hoping the land searches they do at his work come up with something workable -- thanks for all the magic -- keep it coming!! :thumbsup: :thanks:

Tink&Goofy
01-17-2008, 11:49 PM
Here is some :pixie::pixie: for your house decisions! Sounds like the owner is at least willing to work with you - thats a good thing! If you are looking to buy, I'm sure you can likely get decent deals with the market slowing down. If you want to buy the one you are renting, maybe you can reach a compromise price - since they would not have to be paying a realtors commission.
Promise me one thing - if you buy the house you are in, you will replace the heater in the girls playroom???:D