PDA

View Full Version : December Trip 4-11 Day 8 -- Return Home

Donald_Quackers
01-14-2008, 11:46 PM
Day 8 – Tuesday – The Return to the Home *cue ominous music*

I, at least, didn’t want to quite get up this day, because I knew what would be waiting for us on the door. I eventually get up the courage to get up and pick up the envelope from the door. We call bell services to pick up our luggage, wheelchair and us up for a ride to the DME stop. After checking our luggage in, I see if they can upgrade us to business class right there, as our airline is participating in the resort check-in. They were not sure they could do that, but after one makes a quick phone call, they are able to accommodate us. I go and pick up a pop for me and a cup of coffee for my Mom with our mugs. After a short wait, our bus arrives to take us to the airport. Most of the seats are already taken, but fortunately there are two seats, one behind the other. After getting to our terminal, we eat at the McDonald’s in the food court, then go through security to our gate. Meeting up with my DS1, DBIL1 and my DN1, we don’t have a long wait before our plane arrives. Mom and I board first (benefit of upgrading) and prepare for the ride home. I really enjoyed this and don’t understand why I’ve never done that before.

Down at the luggage return, we pick up the luggage and call the limo company to get picked up. About 5 minutes later, they arrive and pick us up. We order pizza on the way home, so that it should almost be ready by the time we get there.

There’s the end of another trip to Disney. I hope that my next one is a Disney cruise, but certain members are “Disney’d” out (I don’t know how). I may have to settle for a standard cruise first, but that might just add to the sweetness of the Disney cruise, based on the trip reports I’ve read.

I hope you enjoyed reading these reports.

RedheadWriter
01-15-2008, 11:17 AM
I enjoyed them! Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

tinkerbell04
01-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I have really enjoyed reading them. Thanks for sharing!:mickey:

pdrlkr
01-15-2008, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

FlaTinkRAMESAM
01-15-2008, 09:54 PM
So sad when it has to end... we haven't even left yet and I am dreading it (even living an hour away it is always hard to have to check out).

faline
01-17-2008, 12:40 PM
Hope you get to plan another Disney trip soon!

dolphinmickey9170
01-18-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks for sharing your awesome trip with us!! :mickey:

Bethis26fan
01-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Thanks for sharing your trip. Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

MauiMouse
01-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Thanks for all the reports, sounds like you had very enjoyable trip. :mickey: